Facebook issue on my tablo tablet

• Replies:3
Issac Hunt
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2012, 7:49:24 PM via Website

Hi, i am having a strange issue with using facebook on my tablo 7" tablet (using android version 2.3.4) I can access facebook fine and read statuses and look at pictures and my messages. However when i go to send a message, reply to a status, post on a pic, or click my notifications, after i have hit the button to post it, it just hangs and keeps that little loading star thing going round and round and doesn't post, and unlikes statuses by itself.

all other websites seemingly work fine

i did a factory re set, but the issue still remains

please help me!

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 8, 2012, 10:33:01 AM via Website

So you reinstalled the app and the problem cept croping up? That sounds like there might be a compatibility issue with your tab and the program. Did the error with facebook pop up unexpectedly or could you never upload properally with the tablo? If the problem was there from day one, I'm guessing it's an issue with the tablo / facebook combination. In that case, I'd report it to the facebook tech support.

Issac Hunt
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 8, 2012, 12:30:41 PM via Website

i used the browser at first, then the app. It did work at first, and then didn't, Typically, i posted the first message on here, went to bed, woke up this morning and its working! lol

so i guess maybe it was just fb itself?

thank you for the reply

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 8, 2012, 12:39:54 PM via Website

It's a common tech problem. It never works until you ask something to take a look at it and then it suddenly starts up again... just to make you look silly. :D