Talk To You Later

• Replies:2
i-Mentalist.com
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 20, 2012, 6:04:24 PM via Website

New dev and new app... ;) Hi guys! Im Hedone Hawker, founder of i-Mentalist

i-Mentalist and HedoneDesign are well known BlackBerry developers and we are now stepping in to Android world. Our firt steps will be small, we'll present you few small but essential apps for the start and we'll go on with apps you need most (please provide us with your ideas).

Our first app is Talk To You Later that comes in two versions - FREE and premium. You can get more information here: http://www.i-mentalist.com/applications/t2yl

If you'll find it interesting than here are links you need to free and payed version:

free: com.imentalist.ttylfree

premium: com.imentalist.ttyl

Thank you for your support and a niec day to you all!!!!!!!!

Hedone Hawker

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 21, 2012, 1:33:16 PM via Website

Congrads on the release! What exactly does your app do? Does it send a busy signal when someone calls that you don't want to talk to?

i-Mentalist.com
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 21, 2012, 8:53:28 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Congrads on the release! What exactly does your app do? Does it send a busy signal when someone calls that you don't want to talk to?

Hi Aaron!

I forgot to add a description, but i did add link to our web site... ;) thanx for noticing... here is a short description... but before that i would like to invite you all to read AndroidPit review here: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/tests/test/393549/Talk-To-You-Later-Sorry-I-m-Busy

and here is mentioned description with features:

Small but powerful application with three very important phone call features. It includes replying to a caller with SMS (text message) when you are not able to respond to a call, list of numbers you don’t want ever to call you again (Junk numbers) and autoresponder for times you are on a meeting or you just wanna be unavailable for some time.

Here is a part of all features included in Talk To You Later:
- Add any number of messages to select from
- Autoresponder with timer
- Notification icon when Autoresponder is ON
- Autoresponder TXT reply message
- Autoresponder posts on social networks
- Junk numbers
- Import/Export your messages
- History (who received TXT from you and when)
- Export T2YL history to CSV
- and more…

When ever you are not able to answer the call or you reject it, you’ll see a pop-up screen from where you are able to select one of your predefined messages to send to a caller.

Autoresponder will come handy when on a meeting and you don’t want to be disturbed. Set autoresponder and Talk To You Later will automatically stop incoming calls and send text messages to callers. Not only that – If you want to, autoresponder will also let people know you are not available by posting on Twitter and Facebook.

Junk numbers will help you when receiving calls by mistake or from marketing companies. Add number directly from address book or call log. Call will be automatically stopped and deleted from call logs. You can even set message to be sent to junk number when ever you receive call from it.