battery life...................

• Replies:7
  • Answered
Cathy Cain
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 27, 2012, 2:32:44 AM via Website

I have recently received the new android tablet CyPad / Iview...............
I would be interested in knowing how long the battery is to last . just trying to get used to it

trying to get used to all the apps etc

can;t get the camera to work.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:(

thanks Candi

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Mar 27, 2012, 10:40:59 AM via Website

You should be getting up to 7 hours of battery life, although it could be as little as 4 hours if you use it heavily.

Cathy Cain

Mar 29, 2012, 7:50:26 PM via Website

I'm having a problem trying to get the camera to work .................should I be doing something special.or adding an app

looking forward to your reply

thanks

Candi

Cathy Cain

Mar 29, 2012, 7:53:58 PM via Website

thank you for your reply

only getting 3 - 4 hr and that's just browsing through the tablet just getting used to it ...
finding out how things work

Cathy Cain

Mar 29, 2012, 7:54:04 PM via Website

thank you for your reply

only getting 3 - 4 hr and that's just browsing through the tablet just getting used to it ...
finding out how things work

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 2, 2012, 6:02:16 PM via Website

Install CPUSpy from the market (free app) and let it check to see where most of your battery life is being used. Great tool, and its free :)

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Apr 3, 2012, 8:39:53 AM via Website

An idea is to turn off unused options like GPS, Bluetooth and turn the screen brightness down a bit (probably set to max). This should add a couple of hours. This Tab should get between 6-7 hours. Another tip is to do a full recycle of the battery. Let it drain all the way before recharging. This may help get it in sync. I hope I have helped you.

— modified on Apr 3, 2012, 8:40:18 AM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 3, 2012, 5:55:50 PM via Website

Christopher Silva
An idea is to turn off unused options like GPS, Bluetooth and turn the screen brightness down a bit (probably set to max). This should add a couple of hours. This Tab should get between 6-7 hours. Another tip is to do a full recycle of the battery. Let it drain all the way before recharging. This may help get it in sync. I hope I have helped you.

+1 on that. Good suggestion.