Free Android games compatible with Droid 4

• Replies:2
jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Apr 6, 2012, 1:42:18 PM via Website

Android in 2012 predicted the more popular and will become the market leader Smartphone operating system. The gadget user adroid getting pampered with a variety of exciting games to spend leisure time.

Angry Birds is still one of the Best Free Android games are most preferred. Angry Birds merchandise purchased a growing number of people is a sign of Angry Birds entered in the Best Free Games Android users who preferred the Android gadgets. The theme of Angry Birds destroy greedy pigs who try to steal eggs Angry Birds in various levels of the battlefield requires logic, skill, and appropriate steps to win every level of the exciting game of all levels androiders highly preferred.

Jumping Monkey entered in one of the best free Android games are most preferred. The andoriders gave five stars in the review of the Jumping Monkey with various comments asiknya this game. Jumping Monkey monkey who plays jump around from one balloon into another balloon higher and higher gain figures. Birds that hover a variation called Jumping Monkey to get extra bonuses.

Car Speed ​​games included in one of the best free Android Androiders most preferred. 3D design create a very attractive appearance plus a variety of short-cut like the tilt-tilt control gadgets to control the direction of the car, knocked up and down the screen to control the speed of the Speed ​​Car makes more easy to use and fun and games included in The Best Free Android.

Drag Racing also entered in one of the best games for free Android Androiders most preferred. Android Market gives reviews Drag Racing as the most addictive racing game that entered the ranks of the Best Free Android games. There are 50 + cars can be selected by setting the engine tune up and can be played in real time with other players.

Cat vs Dog also entered in one of the Best Free Games Android Androiders most preferred. Cat vs Dog is a game console where the two characters,
dogs and cats, they will face each other in battle throw it to each other. These games, fun and suitable play with your friends or your child. You must set the power to throw by taking into account wind power makes this game exciting and suitable for all Androiders.

Cross Fire also entered in one of the best free Android games are the most preferred Androiders. Cross Fire is a free shooting game is very similar to Counter Strike. In this game, players join the battle of counter-terrorism in several different scenarios. In each scenario, you have to pick up your weapons, and a brief reading assignment carefully, try to complete all tasks.

This is the most popular ball game in Android and prodded into the category of one of the best free Android games are the most preferred Androiders. 3D Ball Animation, Touch Control, a game ball 8 and ball 9 and can be played against each other makes this game so exciting. Measure carefully and put the ball in the hole. Prove you are good at this game.

geom athews
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 29, 2012, 7:49:59 AM via Website

I was already having the Drag racing and a few of the Car speeding games in my Droid , I am in search to download the new games which are newly introduced and also interesting. Are there any softwares providing the best games for free of cost? Please produce some attachments regarding my request.

free mmo games
massively multiplayer online games

Neha Singh
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 11:18:08 AM via Website

Try searching Google Play Store I think it only shows games and apps that are compatible to you device. You can also search with screen resolution 960 by 540, screen resolution is pretty uncommon but still 4 inch screen games are easy to find.