Account Issue

• Replies:13
Andrew McKinnon
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 8, 2012, 12:38:11 PM via App

Hello,

I have tried getting help using the contact link on the website with no replies. Hopefully I will finally get help if I post my problem here.

I tried to register an account with an email address hosted on my own server (andrew at amckinnon dot com) but the verification emails are not coming through nor is there any option to edit account email until after verification. Having received no replies, I went ahead and created another account with my yahoo address because there were apps I required.

The problem now is, I went through the PayPal process of buying an app not realizing that when the Android pit app center asked me to login, I accidently put in the login info for the unverified account. I would like either for the PayPal $5 transfer moved over to my goodolandy2001 at yahoo account or refunded to PayPal.

Would also like to see the unverified account removed since I don't require it.

I hope there is someone from Android pit on here who can help since using the contact link appears to be useless.

Thank you.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Apr 9, 2012, 9:56:44 AM via Website

Hi Andrew,

because AndroidPIT is located in Germany an it's easter, where werden have holidays, the Office isn't reachable. You have purchase 2 Apps via your Yahoo Account. Can you tell me the exact date you loaded your unconfirmed account with PayPal?

Andrew McKinnon

Apr 9, 2012, 2:59:32 PM via App

April 7 is when I did the accidental payment to the unconfirmed Andrew@amckinnon.com account.

Thank you for looking into this.

Andreas V.
  • Admin

Apr 9, 2012, 3:44:08 PM via Website

Thank you for the Information. Ich contacted the Support too and ask to transfer the ammount.

Andrew McKinnon

Apr 11, 2012, 12:09:16 PM via App

Thank you.

Any idea how long it may take?

Andreas V.
  • Admin

Apr 11, 2012, 12:16:50 PM via Website

Hi Andrew,

I talked yesterday with one of the responsable persons. They are planning to debit you the full ammount (PayPal) on your unactivated account and cancel the buying, so you can buy it again with your active one. Please give us some time to handle this, because it´s no usual issue :)

Edit: I´ve got the answer. Your money will be transferred to your active account and the App "Movielicious" will be cancelled, so you have to buy it again with your active account.

— modified on Apr 11, 2012, 4:47:11 PM

Andrew McKinnon

Apr 11, 2012, 6:48:01 PM via App

Thanks for the update.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 12, 2012, 4:25:20 PM via Website

Be sure to let us know when you have been credited!

Andrew McKinnon

Apr 14, 2012, 8:49:38 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Be sure to let us know when you have been credited!

Will do. So far still nothing.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 17, 2012, 3:55:32 PM via Website

@Andreas - should it actually take that long?

Andreas V.
  • Admin

Apr 17, 2012, 4:01:26 PM via Website

No it should'nt. The Support answered me, that this will be Done. Maybe you can walk around the corner? :lol:

— modified on Apr 17, 2012, 4:02:01 PM

Andrew McKinnon

Apr 17, 2012, 4:28:51 PM via Website

Käpt'n Andreas V.
No it should'nt. The Support answered me, that this will be Done. Maybe you can walk around the corner? :lol:

I guess it is a good thing that I have a lot of patience. :lol:

Andreas V.
  • Admin

Apr 18, 2012, 7:11:31 PM via Website

Attention Attention! Finally we got it. Your money was transferred from your inactive account to your new one. The App purchase is cancelled, so you can buy it again.

Sorry that you had to wait so long.