Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Ultra-thin Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7 inch IPS HD Screen 1GB RAM Camera HDMI White 8GB $249.99, On Sale Now: $169.99 from uPlay Tablet.

• Replies:5
  • Closed
gigi duru
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 2:23:02 PM via Website

Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Ultra-thin Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7 inch IPS HD Screen 1GB RAM Camera HDMI White 8GB $249.99, On Sale Now: $169.99 from uPlay Tablet.
recommend this gadget that is very efficient and meet current requirements. This gadget compete for the podium and I, as buyer highly recommend this tablet. is very good for children who can play, but is good for people who want to discover the secrets of the Internet

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 12, 2012, 4:04:32 PM via Website

Doesnt sound half bad! Have you got a chance to test one?

jerry
  • Forum posts: 1

May 2, 2012, 9:10:20 AM via Website

yes, Ainol novo 7 aurora is the best!!!:lol:
lol... just got the tracking No. for my Aurora from spemall staff. i've chosen the expedited shipping(DHL) for my order, can't wait to have it!:)
and i need to say, spemall staff are doing a great job, they keep me updated with the latest news about ainol aurora, and respose all of my questions promptly and politely, and you can even seen them interacting with customers on their facebook page and twitter, very helpful, i really like the way they do business. this is the first time i'm dealing with Chinese seller, and i think it will be a great experience for my online tablet buying...
I also followed spemall on twitter and they posted up a picture of 500 units that arrived a few days ago. Go online at about 1-2pm and I find you can usually talk live online to someone. And here you can see a video for Aurora stock from their site.
Hope you all get your beloved tablet soon!

Eric McBride

May 2, 2012, 3:26:06 PM via Website

Sounds pretty cool!

Eric McBride

May 22, 2012, 3:42:42 PM via Website

I'm going to close this thread, as we have a new policy on linking to paid products. Please refrain from doing this in the future, as I will have to give out warnings for it from now on.