Android App Marketing

• Replies:26
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 12, 2013 2:40:22 PM via Website

I got lots of success through the social media. You should try through Social sites like facebook, twitter and many more. It will be surely beneficial to you.

Apr 13, 2013 3:29:08 AM via Website

I would rather pay a little bit knowing that my personal information is safe that is why I am using copy10; all information are encrypted and with ssl

— modified on Jun 20, 2013 2:05:45 PM by moderator

Apr 22, 2013 10:01:02 AM via Website

According to me the best place to market and sell your app is none other than the power google playstore. If your app is really worth it then it will get the deserved popularity.

May 27, 2013 9:25:08 AM via Website

Karim Ouda
I am now to android development and facing tough times trying to market my apps, so i am asking if any app developer have a solid practical successful experience in marketting his app, would you share with us your experience

Managing app marketing paralally with development creates a lot of headache. I will recommend you to outsource marketing project to professionals.
If you do not wish to hire professional and promote your app by yourself then try posting it on social networks and submitting it to review sites. You can also list your app on promotional networks like admob, adiquity, airpush, inmobi, smaato, etc.
You will get nice amount of downloads by doing this.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.