Upgraded to And 4 Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Screen Issue

• Replies:4
daniel enchev
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 18, 2012, 5:50:10 PM via Website

Hi,

two days ago my Samsung Galaxy S2 was updated to Android v 4.0.3. So happy with this one. Everything went smooth and the device is working perfectly. The only thing which is not correct is on the unlock screen. I have activated the slide option for unlocking my phone but can't see the possibility to unlock directly to Camera. With slide away from the center I am going directly to initial screen. Does anyone has an idea what is the reason for that?

Thank you so much in advance

Daniel

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 19, 2012, 11:25:53 AM via Website

Sounds like a strange sort of error, since swiping to the left should normally initiate the camera. It sounds like a bug to me. How did you update your device?

daniel enchev

Apr 28, 2012, 8:54:52 AM via Website

Steven Blum
Sounds like a strange sort of error, since swiping to the left should normally initiate the camera. It sounds like a bug to me. How did you update your device?

Hi there, it was automatic update coming from Samsung. I just downloaded the pack and it was automatically installed.Somebody mentioned that this is the standard ROM from Samsung and according to him unlock to camera is not added as a feature. It is really sad, as I really like this feature.
If you have some ideas how can I upgrade, tune or fix this will make me very happy :)
Daniel

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 2, 2012, 5:09:49 PM via Website

Unfortunately, there is no way to roll back an over the air update.

The only thing you can do now is either wait for a new version to roll out, or root your device and flash the version of android you want.

daniel enchev

May 3, 2012, 6:40:39 AM via Website

Hi Eric,
thanks for the opinion....really sad to have it but able to use it :)

Daniel