[APP 2.1+] Mathex Scientific Calculator

• Replies:8
Simone Tobia
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 23, 2012, 3:50:34 PM via Website

Mathex Scientific Calculator

Mathex is a fully featured Scientific Calculator for Android which looks and operates like a real one.

It has all of the features you expect from a modern Scientific Calculator where you can enter equations as they are written and is also capable of Symbolic Derivatives, Intuitive plotting of functions...
Of course it also features a Physics constant table (with categories), metric conversions, trig functions in deg, rad and grads, fix, sci and eng notations and much much more... (Have a look at the Google Play page for more details)

It is available both in free (lite) and full version (at the price of a coffee).

Let me know if you like it. At least Give it a Try!

Thanks.

Lite edition: Mathex Lite Calculator

— modified on Apr 26, 2012, 6:44:12 PM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 25, 2012, 4:07:29 PM via Website

Congrats on your release :)

I have removed the link for the paid version, as that violates our forum rules. In the future, please only add links to free or trial apps please.

All the best of luck!

Simone Tobia

Apr 26, 2012, 6:44:40 PM via Website

Ok, thanks!

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Apr 26, 2012, 6:51:53 PM via Website

Downloaded your calculator, and I really like it. It's the best one I've used on android yet!

Simone Tobia

Simone Tobia

Apr 27, 2012, 1:25:37 PM via App

Jeremiah, I REALLY appreciate your compliments. Thanks.
The real problem is to gain popularity within Google Play, even for a quality product.
Can I hope in a future review (test) of Mathex from AndroidPit?

— modified on Apr 27, 2012, 1:28:00 PM

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Apr 27, 2012, 1:45:56 PM via Website

Hi Simone,

there are several possibilities to get an App Boost. Just take a look in the footer or make contact thru our Developer Area.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Apr 28, 2012, 2:26:17 AM via Website

Simone Tobia
The real problem is to gain popularity within Google Play, even for a quality product.

I'm a forum moderator, but don't work for AndroidPit directly. I just help keep the forums clean. If your looking for a review it doesn't cost that much and I highly recommend it, https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/paypal/test-request/form

Simone Tobia

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 2, 2012, 5:16:55 PM via Website

Jeremiah
Simone Tobia

I'm a forum moderator, but don't work for AndroidPit directly. I just help keep the forums clean. If your looking for a review it doesn't cost that much and I highly recommend it, https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/paypal/test-request/form

+100000000000000 :grin: Thanks Jeremiah! @Simone - If you have any questions about the review, be sure to let me or one of our helpful forum members know!

— modified on May 2, 2012, 5:17:42 PM

Simone Tobia

Simone Tobia

May 6, 2012, 9:39:39 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Jeremiah
Simone Tobia

+100000000000000 :grin: Thanks Jeremiah! @Simone - If you have any questions about the review, be sure to let me or one of our helpful forum members know!

Ok, I'll evaluate the options. Thanks again.