Shake 'n' Roll Labyrinth

• Replies:7
Thomas Ziegler
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 25, 2012, 5:45:56 PM via Website

Hello,

Shake 'n' Roll Labyrinth is a true 3D maze that is not very easy to play.
The ball is very stressful. You have to shake your phone / tablet, if the ball get stuck in small holes or gaps. You should do fine movements, otherwise the ball will be pretty fast and hectic. Then you'll probably have to start all over again. So try to find a nice balance.
Shake 'n' roll labyrinth has a nice 3D look with light and shade and a ball that really spins. You can mark your favorite levels. So you can always play the levels that you really like again and again.
Shake 'n' Roll Labyrinth is still a very young game. You can help me to make it better by telling me what you like and what bothers you.

Cheers

Thomas

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/de.silverfx.Shake_n_Roll_Labyrinth/Shake-n-Roll-Labyrinth

— modified on May 6, 2012, 2:29:41 PM

Amanda Clark
  • Forum posts: 51

Apr 25, 2012, 6:08:51 PM via Website

Wow, this is great! Thanks for sharing!

Thomas Ziegler

Apr 25, 2012, 8:25:05 PM via Website

Hey, great that you like it! Thanks for playing

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 2, 2012, 6:19:32 PM via Website

Looking great! I ll give it a go on my tablet!

Thomas Ziegler

May 2, 2012, 8:03:32 PM via Website

Cool, I'm looking forward to your feedback. Some settings are set to the hardware phone buttons. This might be an issue. I'm workig on that right now. I think it will be fixed with the next update.

Thomas Ziegler

May 6, 2012, 2:08:12 AM via Website

Hey,

Shake 'n' Roll Labyrinth has new levels.

Now screen aspect ratios such as 4/3, 2/3 etc. are supported.
The hardware menu key has been removed. Instead, there is now a slide menu on the right. This is better for tablets.

Testers and feedback are welcome as always!

Cheers

T.

Thomas Ziegler

Jun 8, 2012, 2:13:34 PM via Website

Hello,

Shake 'n' roll labyrinth - version 1.06 out now!

- There is now a pirate mode. First of all you have to find the ghost ball. If you found it, you'll see the ghost ship. You'll have to sink it with your cannonball to reveal the treasure - the gold star. The ghost can push you into the holes. But it can also help you to become faster. Let the ghost push you through bottlenecks by which you otherwise would not fit through.
- There is a pixie mode. Lots of glitter and 10% time bonus on your score if you can find the butterfly.
- A new Easy mode. Here you can play a classic labyrinth. Some holes are capped, however.
- If you prefer vintage and sophisticated mode, then play the pro mode. With no cover and plink plink.

- If you would like to compete with the rest of the world, you can submitt your scores to the Openfeint social gaming community. Check out, what your buddies and friends do.
- Another quick message on Facebook - no problem.

Enjoy the game.

Cheers

Thomas

Click here for download:
[url=https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/de.silverfx.Shake_n_Roll_Labyrinth/Shake-n-Roll-Labyrinth]

So it looks now.

infamouspete
  • Forum posts: 94

Jun 8, 2012, 7:48:04 PM via Website

this is very nice! i like the graphics! :D
also it's good to know that it has a new level.
i'm gonna try it too. thanks for sharing! :)