HTC Chacha wont upload my pictures on to Facebook

• Replies:3
LowieBlue
  • Forum posts: 2

May 19, 2012, 8:46:14 PM via Website

I tried going into my photo gallery to share my photos, either to Facebook or Facebook with HTC sense, the upload bar though just stays on 2% for ages, indefinantly, sometimes i can upload a picture if im lucky but its not working at all now, im connecting through my home wifi and signal strength is excellent as is the general internet connection. I tried using the Facerbook button option but with no sucess either. Help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 22, 2012, 5:01:57 PM via Website

Is this happening on 3G and wifi?

LowieBlue
  • Forum posts: 2

May 22, 2012, 6:49:31 PM via Website

Happening when i tried on wifi, havent tried 3g yet as im on pay as you go and ran out of free megs.

I tried it again last night and i got as far as 'upload failed' message, which gave me options of cancel, try again or error details, i selected error details then got an error report to 'tell HTC' about, did that, tried an upload again and suddenly it uploaded sucessfully! Ever since its been uploading fine all today...

My phone has been inconsistent like this in the past with no apparent reason why it's acting like that.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 25, 2012, 3:04:22 PM via Website

LowieBlue
Happening when i tried on wifi, havent tried 3g yet as im on pay as you go and ran out of free megs.

I tried it again last night and i got as far as 'upload failed' message, which gave me options of cancel, try again or error details, i selected error details then got an error report to 'tell HTC' about, did that, tried an upload again and suddenly it uploaded sucessfully! Ever since its been uploading fine all today...

My phone has been inconsistent like this in the past with no apparent reason why it's acting like that.

Really weird. But Im glad to hear its working now!