Lushington Springs

• Replies:7
John Hampson
  • Forum posts: 5

May 20, 2012, 12:44:56 PM via Website

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that I have released a free game on Android called Lushington Springs.

You can find the link to the game on the Google Play Store here:

Lushington Springs on Google Play

The game is a fast paced, fixed road tower defence game with free placement of towers - that is, not grid based TD game. The levels can get hectic later on which looks cool. The game is aimed at those gamers who are at least familiar to tower defence titles, and it is challenging.

The game features:

• 7 Large maps
  • 15 Units
  • 15 Towers
  • 22 Achievements
  • 5 'Perks' (unlocked by winning achievements)

I'd love to hear any comments, suggestions you may have about the game so please feel free to leave a comment.

Here are some in-game screen shots,
Enjoy!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 22, 2012, 4:48:29 PM via Website

Amazing graphics! Gonna download it now on my Transformer Prime (plays well with Tegra 3 and ICS?)

Congrats on your release!

— modified on May 22, 2012, 4:50:24 PM

John Hampson

May 22, 2012, 8:50:17 PM via Website

Thanks Eric,

Let me know how you get on and how you find it.

p.s. I was lucky enough to be able to test on Tegra3 and ICS and it is silky smooth :) Have fun!

Samantha wecker
  • Forum posts: 3

May 22, 2012, 9:13:35 PM via App

Thank u. I downloaded it for my son

John Hampson

May 22, 2012, 10:26:08 PM via Website

Samantha wecker
Thank u. I downloaded it for my son

Thanks for giving it a go and I'm sure he's going to like it!

That said, I'd just like to point out that the game has been (self) rated as low-maturity due to sharp and shooty things - depending on how old he is you might want to have a quick look yourself...

John Hampson

May 28, 2012, 3:23:04 AM via Website

well thanks a lot to the android pit users who have shown interest in my game. For those of you who would prefer to see a video of the game in action before downloading it/trying it out, here is the game trailer which was released today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q--LgK1NR3U

Feel free to let me know what you think, especially if you have any suggestions or (preferably positive ;) crit and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks a lot!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 6, 2012, 1:56:47 PM via Website

John Hampson
well thanks a lot to the android pit users who have shown interest in my game. For those of you who would prefer to see a video of the game in action before downloading it/trying it out, here is the game trailer which was released today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q--LgK1NR3U

Feel free to let me know what you think, especially if you have any suggestions or (preferably positive ;) crit and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks a lot!

I have been playing the HELL out of this on my tablet. This is a REALLY REALLY great game! Keep up the great work on it!

John Hampson

Jun 8, 2012, 9:07:22 AM via Website

Eric McBride
I have been playing the HELL out of this...
Thanks Eric
That's always nice to hear! If you have any suggestions or things which you dislike, feel free to let me know.

For example, I've been thinking in the last week(s) based on user comments to perhaps either make the game easier or reduce the number of waves per level. but then it's comments like yours which make me think I should just keep it as it is.