Share Your Andriod Experiences Here

• Replies:8
Alex Cox
  • Forum posts: 3

May 22, 2012, 11:21:05 AM via Website

Share your good or bad experience of Android Tablet PC's. I am going to buy Hyundai Android Tablet A7 on your given reviews. Please be fair and speak truthfully.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 22, 2012, 3:35:57 PM via Website

I have owned 2 Android tablets: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and now the Asus Transformer Prime. The Prime is naturally the better of the 2 devices, as it is the first quad core tablet out. Its very fast, and very snappy. Speed wise it can hold up to the new iPad, and in many cases outperform it. In gaming it cant be topped.

The Galaxy Tab was also great, but Samsungs Touchwiz skin really slowed it down. Rooting and overclocking it helped, but the Prime is not only cheaper than new with a dock than what the GTab 10.1 was, its a much better designed tablet with better software.

Sharon Lewis
  • Forum posts: 12

May 30, 2012, 4:57:37 PM via Website

Just one phone until now, a LG Optimus Black, it's a quite good phone. No problems until now.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 6:16:53 PM via Website

Any plans for a tablet? :)

— modified on Jun 5, 2012, 6:16:59 PM

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Jun 24, 2012, 3:48:36 PM via Website

I am not too tech savvy so my iphone, ipad, and android have all impressed me and never disappointed me.
maybe just that they need frequent charging, and also the pop up (push notifications) can scare you in the middle of meeting, but that is my fault, not the phones...

Droid Org
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 16, 2012, 11:48:33 AM via Website

I have had several android phones such as HTC Wildfire, Note and now Samsung S3. I have been a big fan of Android and I love all its apps. Its just so good. Its hundred times better then Iphones and so. Its so easy to use and everything in it is super.

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

Sep 21, 2012, 1:19:06 PM via Website

Just in case anybody finds this thread while tablet shopping..... PUT DOWN THE TOSHIBA THRIVE! DON'T BUY IT! If your hands have a life of their own and won't put it down before the checkout line...... SLAM THEM IN A CAR DOOR OR SOMETHING.... Trust me it'll be less painful. If they don't have the Thrive but they have the Excite.... SAME THING PUT IT DOWN.

— modified on Sep 21, 2012, 1:20:53 PM

Developmobile app
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 27, 2012, 12:42:54 PM via Website

I am a Android mobile Developer and I like android very much because of its attractive apps and features. There are companies for android games development so that exciting new android apps can be created and delivered to people who are gadget freak.

— modified on Oct 9, 2012, 3:02:11 PM

Forum Iseng
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 5, 2012, 6:12:32 AM via Website

i've galaxy note 10.1 and 1 word for this : AWESOME :D
just share