SUI Call & SMS Widget for Android

• Replies:8
Vitaly Chernikov
  • Forum posts: 6

May 26, 2012, 9:48:11 PM via Website

Dear users! Secretly, I'll tell you that there is in the
World a simple and pretty SUI Call & SMS Widget for Android.
Please use it and to be successful!

Also we develops

SUI SMS Widget

Please support our developing!

— modified on Jun 5, 2012, 4:32:52 PM

Vitaly Chernikov

May 31, 2012, 7:18:52 AM via Website

Maybe someone will express an opinion on this application ?? Is It raises your interest? May be cost is very big?

Ashwin
  • Forum posts: 4

May 31, 2012, 3:11:28 PM via Website

Been using your free app for a long time.

Here are some screenshots of my homescreens from last year, which includes the SUI SMS widget
http://www.avinashtech.net/android/2302-3.htm#post14895
(^^ The above is a link to another tech forum where I hang out. If it's against AndroidPit's rules, please delete the link)

By the way, I don't know why, but SUI SMS widget is always shown as incompatible for my device at the play store. But when I restore it from Titanium backup, (the backup version is from October 2011), it works fine. I am using an LG Optimus One if that helps.

1$ is a fair price, Could you sell it via the AndroidPIT App Center? I can't buy it from the play store.

— modified on May 31, 2012, 8:10:22 PM

Vitaly Chernikov

Jun 2, 2012, 1:52:16 PM via Website

It is strange that you do not can download from Google play, we will look for
why.
Main problem is to promote this widget. I do not understood why it is get so low download count.
Less than 50 downloads for 8 mounth!!!!!!!!!. Although he seems to be useful for people. Every body may say the reason???
What is the market mistake we doing?

Ashwin
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 2, 2012, 2:49:10 PM via Website

Vitaly Chernikov
It is strange that you do not can download from Google play, we will look for
why.
Main problem is to promote this widget. I do not understood why it is get so low download count.
Less than 50 downloads for 8 mounth!!!!!!!!!. Although he seems to be useful for people. Every body may say the reason???
What is the market mistake we doing?

Thanks. Hope you fix it soon.

By the way, the number of your free app's users is like 10,000 - 50,000. Maybe, most of them are not aware of the pro version.

Here are a few suggestions for promoting your app.
1. Do you have a twitter account? If not, you could create one to publicize your app and to provide support to users. Good communication with your user base is absolutely essential. Never ignore your users.
2. I noticed that you haven't mentioned the pro version at your free app's page. Try adding a few lines about it at the free version's Play store page. For example: List the Free vs Pro features or add something like "Please consider buying the pro version to support development".
3. Try holding a sale. AndroidPIT is quite famous for their weekly app sale. The Play store would be the ideal target though, because of the sheer number of users. Some Android blogs would go crazy when they see a sale. That might help :)
4. You could add an app drawer icon which shows new users how to add the SMS widget, It could also serve as a shortcut to your app's settings. You could also add a tab at the settings page which mentions the Pro version.
5. Adding a one-time pop-up mentioning the pro version's features would be good. For example,when a user installs the free version, and he gets a one time pop-up which mentions the advantages of the pro version, he may be tempted to buy it.

Vitaly Chernikov

Jun 5, 2012, 9:06:44 AM via Website

Dear uers! Also we develops

SUI SMS Widget Pro

Please support our developing!

— modified on Jun 5, 2012, 9:14:09 AM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 2:11:24 PM via Website

Congrats on your releases!

I have unfortunately had to remove the links to your apps, as only links to free or demo apps on Google Play are allowed. Do you have a demo or free version of your apps you could share?

Vitaly Chernikov

Jun 5, 2012, 4:30:15 PM via Website

Thanks, recently we will doing demo movie for SUI Call & SMS Widget.
And here is link to free version
SUI SMS Widget

— modified on Jun 5, 2012, 4:31:44 PM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 6, 2012, 1:14:17 PM via Website

Perfect! Thank you!

I REALLY like this app by the way. I'm a widget fanatic, and it fits perfectly into my homescreen setup.