It's very useful app!

• Replies:1
alveena
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 3, 2012, 3:06:45 PM via Website

Have been looking at this app for awhile because I wanted an application who securely store my online identity and personal information on my mobile device. Wanted all my personal data to be safe but also I to have access to them wherever I may be.

I found an advertising of this application and I decided to try 30-day trial version of Password Genie. After 30 days to use of this app can say I am very satisfied with this application. This app helped me to escape worry that I will not forget something very important. Password Genie lets you securely take your information with you wherever you go.

Once downloaded, Password Genie installation is simple. After installation, I create my personal pass code and all done within just a couple of minutes.

It's easy to use because can organize my data by categories and create personal folders.I love this. Is a well organized app with bookmark your favorite sites and auto-launch web pages. Very useful for me.
Using this app I can save all of my usernames and passwords in one secure location so I never have to write them down on paper again.

To store your passwords in Password Genie, launch the program and enter your username and password into a Saved Login form. You can easily view and edit all your saved logins and other categories at any time from your home screen. To access your saved login, press the URL or 'Go' button from the saved login and Password Genie will automatically fill your information into the webpage. No copying and pasting to your device's clipboard required!

A very important thing is install and synchronize with the Password Genie Mac and PC desktop companion to access all my information from work, home, or on the go.

Password Genie automatically synchronizes with all your devices where Password Genie is installed and with the Mac and PC desktop companion you can synchronize across all your computers as well.

Accessing and retrieving information is very easy. To access your saved information, navigate to your Password Genie category list and choose the entry from the convenient dropdown menu.

You can adding new entries very fast. To begin adding new entries in Password Genie, launch the program and press "Add New Entry." You can then choose the category you would like to create the entry for. Password Genie has 11 categories available to you and allows you create a custom category.

It's a very safe app because Password Genie uses industrial-strength encryption and security. With Password Genie only you have access to your information. This application provides everything I need for to securely store my online identity and personal information. It works like an electronic wallet.

It's the perfect app for to save internet bookmarks, logins and passwords. Is a stable and secure app. Overall this is a great app. It's never been so easy to save passwords and personal information. Five stars for my experience with Password Genie.

password manager | ewallet | password storage

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 4:32:08 PM via Website

Google Play feedback seems great for this app. Nicely done!