Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 — e mail

• Replies:6
nigel pannell
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2012, 3:35:56 PM via Website

Hello everybody, When i check my mail it delivers the last 100 emails as well i delete them and the next time i check it delivers the previous 100 and so on, i would like to only receive only the ones i have not had before, it's annoying ,hope you can help me , Nigel.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 3:27:14 PM via Website

Are you talking about the native email client, or the Gmail one?

nigel pannell

Jun 5, 2012, 5:14:29 PM via Website

It is my native email client.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 6, 2012, 1:10:26 PM via Website

Thats a really strange problem. My native email client bolds the newest emails I receive, and I can then go through all the older ones if I want. So your saying that its even displaying mails you've deleted?

Sorry..just trying to make sure I understand the problem.

nigel pannell

Jun 6, 2012, 3:24:50 PM via Website

Just as you say it always displays 100 emails if i have 5 new messages it displays 95 old ones.with deleting this 100 i am back to November last year being displayed so it is deleting the selected ones. Is there any way to delete my email history or what is sitting on my server maybe?

chinu
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 20, 2012, 6:39:56 AM via App

you cant delete the history.. its native mail client is in sync with the server... so what ever chages you do on the server or your mobile, they get reflected on the other...

nigel pannell

Aug 20, 2012, 5:19:21 PM via Website

It has now stopped doing it. Turns out that the wildfire i had the sim in before didn't delete the same way so my note was picking them off my sim card so i had 2 years worth to delete thanks for the help Nigel.