[FREE GAME] Color Match Free

• Replies:10
turskagames
  • Forum posts: 59

Jun 7, 2012, 9:44:40 PM via Website

I made a small game called Color Match Free. The point of the game is to match the color of a circle with the background color. However, the trick is that the color is altered only by tilting the phone. Feel free to try and give any feedback, thanks!

Here is the link to the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=turskagames.colormatch.free

— modified on Oct 22, 2012, 3:51:15 PM

Big Dream Team
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 8, 2012, 1:48:41 PM via Website

i like the idea... this can be more better if you change the design...
Good App mean= Good idea + Good implemantion + Good design.
Congrats on the release!

turskagames

Jun 9, 2012, 2:33:12 PM via Website

Thanks BigDreamTeam! Yep, I know the game is quite simple and there are room for improvements, especially in the graphics. It was kind of a quick hack after I got the idea :)

Easy Food Plan
  • Forum posts: 9

Jun 22, 2012, 4:29:02 PM via Website

Nice game! I played a few times even though I do not usually like games :)

One request: About 20% of men (including myself) genetically have a problem with their vision: Can't see some colors well. For example, I can see the difference between two spots in the sky, but red, brown, and green are all pretty much the same for me. It would be nice to have statistics in a form of spectrum. If you had it, this game could be used for vision diagnostics and diagnostics of color blindness. :)))

— modified on Jun 22, 2012, 4:29:43 PM

turskagames

Jun 22, 2012, 5:25:36 PM via Website

Thanks Easy Food Plan! That's a cool idea! I think I'll put that feature to my todo list and I'll include it to the future versions of the game :)

turskagames

Jun 28, 2012, 1:56:29 PM via Website

Easy Food Plan
Nice game! I played a few times even though I do not usually like games :)

One request: About 20% of men (including myself) genetically have a problem with their vision: Can't see some colors well. For example, I can see the difference between two spots in the sky, but red, brown, and green are all pretty much the same for me. It would be nice to have statistics in a form of spectrum. If you had it, this game could be used for vision diagnostics and diagnostics of color blindness. :)))

I published a new version of the game and now there is some analytics of game performance with different colors. Maybe it's not a fully-fledged test for color blindness, but at least you get some statistics from different areas of the colormap and you see if some colors get significantly lower results on average :)

— modified on Jun 28, 2012, 6:14:28 PM

Paul Gemey
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 21, 2012, 3:41:15 AM via Website

cool game. Thank you for sharing.

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Oct 22, 2012, 3:48:50 PM via Website

such a pretty app :) refreshing and stimulating to my eyes :)

turskagames

Feb 24, 2013, 6:04:40 PM via Website

New version is out with leaderboards:

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:22:44 AM by moderator