[FREE GAME] Color Match Free

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 9, 2012 2:33:12 PM

Thanks BigDreamTeam! Yep, I know the game is quite simple and there are room for improvements, especially in the graphics. It was kind of a quick hack after I got the idea :)

Jun 22, 2012 4:29:02 PM

Nice game! I played a few times even though I do not usually like games :)

One request: About 20% of men (including myself) genetically have a problem with their vision: Can't see some colors well. For example, I can see the difference between two spots in the sky, but red, brown, and green are all pretty much the same for me. It would be nice to have statistics in a form of spectrum. If you had it, this game could be used for vision diagnostics and diagnostics of color blindness. :)))

— modified on Jun 22, 2012 4:29:43 PM

Jun 28, 2012 1:56:29 PM

Easy Food Plan
Nice game! I played a few times even though I do not usually like games :)

One request: About 20% of men (including myself) genetically have a problem with their vision: Can't see some colors well. For example, I can see the difference between two spots in the sky, but red, brown, and green are all pretty much the same for me. It would be nice to have statistics in a form of spectrum. If you had it, this game could be used for vision diagnostics and diagnostics of color blindness. :)))

I published a new version of the game and now there is some analytics of game performance with different colors. Maybe it's not a fully-fledged test for color blindness, but at least you get some statistics from different areas of the colormap and you see if some colors get significantly lower results on average :)

— modified on Jun 28, 2012 6:14:28 PM