HTC ChaCha — How to resolve Process Com.Google.Process.(........) has stopped unexpectedly.Errors???????????

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 7, 2012 6:09:49 PM

Hi evrybody,
I am continuouly getting this error on every app from the market
Process Com.Google.Process.gapps stopped unexpectedly
Process Com.Google.Process.voicesearch stopped unexpectedly
Process Com.Google.Process.maps stopped unexpectedly
Process Com.Google.Process.vendor stopped unexpectedly

I tried to do the following things but of no use
1. First of all,I did factory reset thrice including my sd card
2. I cleared the cache and data from calendar and from other applications which were showing similar errors
3. I updated my andriod to the lastest versions and further no updates. Were available.

Aug 12, 2012 8:30:52 PM

I already knew about clearing the data and cache from the google services framework..but it didn't work.So do you think Is there any other problem associated.
My phone is running fine, but just software is troubling me. Do you have idea whether there is a problem with hardware???

Aug 15, 2012 4:10:12 PM

naveed
I already knew about clearing the data and cache from the google services framework..but it didn't work.So do you think Is there any other problem associated.
My phone is running fine, but just software is troubling me. Do you have idea whether there is a problem with hardware???

Seems more like a software issue. Have you considered a factory reset`?

Aug 17, 2012 6:08:56 PM

Eric McBride
naveed

Seems more like a software issue. Have you considered a factory reset`?

you i did many times ..as I mentioned in my first post..

Aug 19, 2012 12:11:51 PM

hi everyone, there's something wrong with my Htc chacha keyboard i'm clicking on the "space bar" button but instead letter "q" appears.The keyboard buttons are swabbing. i'm pressing "u" instead of "u", "xu" appears and same for other letters too. what's this happening???? someone help please :(