Machinist app tools for Android mobile devices

• Replies:3
Wen Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 12, 2012, 3:49:53 AM via Website

Down on his luck, a mild mannered mice named Leroy McKenzie is a Karate instructor turned avenger. Due to the bad economy that we have at the present day, our mice from the Daily Dojo takes matters into his own hands. After losing his job and forced to abandon the home he built himself, he decides to bring the house down to the ground along with the Fat Cats who swindled him out of it. Now he is forced to help others less fortunate like him, to take back what the Fat Cats have stolen. Thus the stage is set and we now have one Angry Mice!

— modified on Aug 15, 2012, 1:06:14 AM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Aug 14, 2012, 3:33:07 PM via Website

Only links to demo or free apps on Google Play are allowed. Do any of them have demo versions?

Wen Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 15, 2012, 12:59:57 AM via Website

Eric McBride
Only links to demo or free apps on Google Play are allowed. Do any of them have demo versions?
Sorry I don't have a free demo for the Machinist tools apps. I do have a free game app for android, called Angry Mice. You can search it through google play. I will change the machinist tools apps description to the Angry Mice game app.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Aug 15, 2012, 4:00:39 PM via Website

Wen Wang
Eric McBride
Sorry I don't have a free demo for the Machinist tools apps. I do have a free game app for android, called Angry Mice. You can search it through google play. I will change the machinist tools apps description to the Angry Mice game app.

Thanks for your understanding :-D