just heard Apple wants SG3 banned from sales.

• Replies:4
Stan Jez
  • Forum posts: 51

Sep 1, 2012, 2:17:14 PM via App

Just as the dust is settling on the billion dollar law suit Apple vs Samsung I heard that Apple is targeting the sg3 for infringement and are wanting that phone banned as well as the ones mentioned in the court case.
Apple must feel very confident it will succeed.
Does that mean that it (the sg3) is a real threat to Apple despite their new model which is about to be released. Or, the are so confident with their recent success that they are going for Samsung's throat.

I suspect that it's not going to end here. After Samsung, they'll go for the other Android manufacturers.

Apple... do you care that all this may well backfire on you?

In the meantime, please write and tell me that it's not true.

added link

http://allthingsd.com/20120831/apple-adds-galaxy-note-galaxy-s-iii-to-list-of-targets-in-samsung-patent-battle/

— modified on Sep 1, 2012, 2:23:27 PM

mikearnill
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 3, 2012, 10:46:40 AM via Website

Heard of it, I am kind of disappointed. I was going to get samsung galaxy s3 on this Christmas and as per the rumours they are going to ban the sales within month if court agrees.

Glostermeteor
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 6:25:57 PM via App

Thankfully every other court outside of America has thrown out Apples ridiculous claims so you could probably get an import even if it is banned, or alternatively buy now just in case

DigiCal
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 10, 2012, 5:45:39 PM via Website

Samsung will appeal, and the ban is terrible news for android

vick sarkis
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 16, 2012, 8:28:56 AM via Website

apple would like to see the whole world banned . greed company period..... ( or lots of periods lol )

-idialit-