[Free App] xCloud

• Replies:17
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Sep 5, 2012 10:45:27 AM via Website

xCloud is a free personal cloud storage that turns your PC into your private cloud!

xCloud 2.2.0 is totally FREE for android now, and available in many Android app stores!

[app]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diting.xcloud&feature=search_result&hl=en[/app]

[app]http://slideme.org/application/xcloud[/app]

[app]http://www.mobango.com/view/search.php?search=key&word=&page=&a=&area=&simple_srch=&key=xCloud&srcategory=&x=21&y=11[/app]

xCloud makes your file transmission between your phone and PC great enjoyment with rapid, stable, secure and easy-handling features.
  xCloud transfers your files from your phone to your PC as well as views and downloads files from your PC to your phone, whether in WIFI network or throughout the Internet alike. Instant uploads and photo auto-uploads record wonderful moments in your life. Besides, remote access and public network transferring shorten your distance between you and your files. Moreover, background transmission and rapid uploads improve your work efficiency. And most importantly, reverse-cloud-storage provides you personal unlimited storage space. However, to enjoy all these conveniences, you still need nothing but just xCloud other than any plug-ins or data lines.
Cool interface design takes you more fluent, more stable and more interesting experience!
  xCloud always try to make your file transmission an extraordinary, rapid and secure enjoyment!

Instructions:
☆ Please also download xCloud PC version to your PC for transferring at: http://www.xcloud.cc/?L=en
☆ In order to transfer through mobile network, please make sure that router sets UPNP on. If you have any further questions, you may find the resolutions at our blog or ask for help from us at support@xcloud.cc.

Features:
☆ Remote Access Access your PC and download files with your phone.
☆ Works via Internet Transferring over mobile network, breaking the limitations of LAN transmission.
☆Offline viewing For file viewing when network is unavailable.
☆ Instant Uploads With network, you can upload photos once you snap them.
☆ Photo Auto-uploads You may upload newly-taken photos to your PC automatically over network by putting it on.
☆ Background Transmission Although exit with home key, transmission still goes on.
☆ Rapid Uploads Except for easy and speedy transmission, you can also enjoy batch file transferring!
☆ Reverse-cloud-storage Your PC becomes your private cloud without the third party engaged in, thus making transmission extremely secure and hassle-free.

Newly added in Version 2.2.0:
☆ Remote viewing in thumbnail available on phones
☆ Full scanning all pictures and videos on your phone with xCloud
☆ Check-all operations added to the phone and cloud

Sep 17, 2012 11:58:20 AM via Website

Looks beautiful!

I tried this xCloud on my Droid, yeah, it's really great with amazing transfer speed and no fees charged!

I just like it! Now I say I am a big fan of xCloud from now on!!!

Sep 18, 2012 8:57:27 AM via Website

:lol:Unbelievable! It only took 3 minutes also so to upload near 1000 photos to PC via my phone!

xCloud has my back now!

Oct 17, 2012 7:41:20 AM via Website

xCloud 3.0.0 is officially published. Check out on Google Play

Since xCloud 3.0.0 officially lanched on 29th, September, an increasing number of xCloud fans, especially users of Synolofy NAS, pay their attention to xCloud’s features in Version 3.0.0 a lot. Some vote for the the conveniences of Instant Uploads; while, others prefer the new Face/Off interfaces. People may hold different ideas about xCloud 3.0.0, but in sum, xCloud for Synology, by putting Synology with xCloud together perfectly, definitely makes your Synology more useful and playable than ever due to the dead-easy operation and settings. In other words, xCloud already becomes your alternative FTP.

Featured Top One: Face/Off

Do you know the famous movie Face/Off? xCloud here shows you another amazing movie-like feeling.
You can “Face/Off” by Switching to PC/Phone at will and access any your data either from Synology or mobile phone as you wish. In this way, xCloud simplified your data transferring. Besides, the cold color blue & green interfaces can ease your eye stress and adjust your eyesight.

Featured Top Two: Instant Uploads

Once snap a photo, you can upload it instantly. With 3rd-party cameras photographing supported, newly-taken photos can be uploaded to your PC automatically, such as Camera 360, Instagram etc.. For those photography-lovers, xCloud is just their thoughtful assistant to improve your efficiency.

Featured Top Three: Fully support for Synology NAS devices.

Fully supporting for Synology NAS servers makes xCloud 3.0.0 become a perfect match for Synology, in other words, xCloud for Synology works just like an easy-handling FTP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
Twitter :@ xCloud001

Nov 8, 2012 3:41:54 AM via Website

xCloud 3.2.0 is available in Androidpit

What’s new:
☆ Improves the stability of transmission and connectivity
☆ Beautifies the visual experience
☆ Sharing photos with others available

Nov 30, 2012 4:20:27 AM via Website

xCloud works and you will not need a usb cable. microsoft will try to find a program to do this and I believe it is called active-sync.It is very great and helps you a lot.TRY IT!

— modified on Nov 30, 2012 4:21:20 AM

Dec 4, 2012 3:41:32 AM via Website

xCloud enables me to work from my home. How awesome is that!? The ability to easily share large files over the internet still amazes me.

Dec 11, 2012 5:22:22 PM via Website

Currently I don't really understand the benefits of this app over a 'normal' WebDAV-client... Can someone please enlighten me?

Also, the application is partially in chinese, which makes it a little hard to read (for me at least :P)

Dec 19, 2012 8:03:38 AM via Website

Improvements in version xCloud 3.4.0:

1. Optimize upload and browse function in “Photos”.
2. Add uploading progress bar in “Instant Uploads” and optimize UI.
3. Optimize “Remote Power-on & off” function in “Settings”.
4. Add “WiFi Direct Link” function that file transmission can be achieved through Laptop hotspot.

Mar 4, 2013 7:43:00 AM via Website

I would love for xCloud to work.
But here is my problem. I have it logged on and running on the Synology NAS.
On my phone, I find the NAS under xCloud Neighbor and it connects correctly.
However under Photo Auto-sync, no device is showing, and therefore nothing can sync.
Under Manage Device, there are no devices.
Any ideas?