Buy it in the internet by using your credit card :D

Helen Jones
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 30, 2012, 10:38:48 AM via Website

you can buy HTC case from ebay using paypal

Cathy White
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 22, 2012, 7:18:35 AM via Website

Amazon and eBay are best place to get a case...

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Oct 26, 2015, 2:51:49 PM via Website

hi there is many online website you get cases for your mobile..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

jamswood
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 26, 2016, 8:52:55 AM via Website

Hi there
I and my girl friend are those phone case addicts accustomed to using a phone case featuring our logo while adequately protecting the phone from unfortunate dropping and scratches etc.
I had been looking a eally cool HTC desire 826 case for my gf whose case is broken a month ago,but i am not worried about where to find the amazing case making her unique any more until I came across a pretty useful blog at blog.onu-mall.com filled with tons of useful publications including how to pick the right cell phone case by googling how to pick a quality cell phone case,tracking the blog,i was surprised by a online shop with huge selections of various affordable cool htc desire cases at onu-mall.com/catalog/htc-accessories/case-cover/
I bought a really fashionable creative Grid Pattern Flip Wallet Genuine Leather Cover with Card Slots at onu-mall.com/grid-pattern-flip-wallet-genuine-leather-cover-for-htc-desire-826-with-card-slots-dark-brown-.html for her phone,she is so impressed with the leather and durable PC back cover with Grid pattern, wallet style with convenient slots for her cards and cash, finely processed, comfortable touching which contribute to watching video freely and is very convenient to , i am so happy making she surprising and would like to upload the picture and share the online store named ONU-MALL ONLINE STORE

— modified on Apr 26, 2016, 8:54:20 AM