Which Ad network has best payment options?

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Sep 13, 2012 6:47:17 PM

Hey Guys,

I was curious to hear some feedback regarding different ad networks and their payment options. As a developer I ideally would want to get paid weekly IF possible.

So far I only know of Airpush that offers weekly payments with no fees. I have tried Appbrain in the past and I believe they work off a net7 payment schedule which isn't bad. Leadbolt takes about 20% in fees which I think its ridiculous. Tapit which I believe is a fairly newer ad network is working off the net60 payment option which I am not a fan of since I wont be getting my money for months.

Anyone else know of payment options for other ad networks? Tapjoy? Senddroid? Admob? Jumptap?
any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Sep 13, 2012 7:16:03 PM

Hey,

My name is Chandler and I work at SendDroid.

I want to let you know that we, SendDroid, pay our developers weekly without any fees whatsoever.

Our only requirement is that you meet the threshold of
$100 for Paypal
$400 for Wire

Hope that helps

Cheers
Chandler

Jan 31, 2013 9:53:57 AM

Hey all, i have a streaming website and i used to work with Adsense and a good friend of mine told me about Adorika media group and i am working with them for more than 4 months and the payment is really good, the support is always available not like google "no support" at all.