UNBIASED REVIEW EXCHANGE

• Replies:9
  • Closed
Maksim Kutsman
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 25, 2012, 4:34:59 PM via Website

Developers,

As you know getting your apps reviewed for free is not easy. Joining unethical sites like ReviewMyApp.net is asking for trouble. Is anyone interested in free unbiased review exchange program where all reviews are 100% honest and unbiased by developers of free apps on Google Play and/or Amazon Apps Store. I think we and consumers would benefit from it. I am open to your suggestions, but the key here is to keep it honest, unbiased and free for everyone's benefit.

Let me know if you are interested and submit your app for review here.

Best regards,
Maksim
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.zombie

Prerna Kathait

Michael Dameron
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 28, 2013, 8:54:30 PM via Website

Hi, I've reviewed your app and would appreciate it if you could return the favor by giving my app an unbiased, honest review. I can't send links due to being a new user, but my app's title is Gym Guru and the developer name is G Park Labs.

Thanks!

- Mike Dameron

Prerna Kathait

Ackuna
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 10:20:58 PM via Website

Hi, I'm posting this here since you are in the development stage of your app.

We built a program that let's app developers create multi-lingual versions of their apps. It's called Ackuna (www.ackuna.com). You can upload native files and choose a free option to have it translated through crowdsourcing, or you can choose the professional option and for a small fee, have your content translated professionally.

The great part about Ackuna is you don't have to do any extra formatting. Just upload your original files, and the website itself will extract the text to be translated, and then re-insert it once it is complete. All you do then is download your files when it is complete and you are good to go!

If this sounds like something that could help you, please visit our site and check it out. Thanks!

Prerna Kathait

kinezz7
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 7, 2013, 2:14:14 PM via Website

Hi,

i reviewed your apps so i would appreciate if you could do the same thing for me! Thanks a lot, this is a great thing for indie devs!

links are prohibited so just type INCOME.IO in Google play..

Prerna Kathait

Prerna Kathait
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 8:48:36 AM via Website

Greetings for the day!

I am the head of the outreach team at our newly created game development studio.

We are certainly interested in exchanging a decent number of reviews for our game 'Burt Destruction' available on the Google play store.

The importance of reviews cannot be discounted in the current algorithm used by the android store. Do revert back with a positive response through a PM at Katp4u@gmail.com. Looking forward for a favorable response and a mutually beneficial association.

Regards
Prerna Kathait.

Aun Taraseina
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 12, 2013, 6:10:46 PM via Website

Hi Guys, are you guys still interested in exchanging reviews ? I have my game Bubble Breaker Lite in Google Play by "Aun Taraseina" up for exchange.

Classteacher
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 22, 2013, 12:36:41 PM via Website

Hi,

Created a game 'Kids Story eBook Animal Pond' free for kids on Google Play. How about a review exchange.

Mohcine Melloul
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 22, 2013, 4:05:24 PM via Website

Hello,

i reviewed your apps so i would appreciate if you could do the same for me. thank you.

this is a great idea, thanks.

search for "arrows ruska". it's a brain game.

i'll exchange any reviews with you guys.

Devs United !!

-----------------------------------
Ruska Dev

Mohcine Melloul
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 22, 2013, 6:26:49 PM via Website

Aun Taraseina

Hi, i Reviewed your game and it's really fun. what did you used to develop it? sorry for my bad English

i would appreciate if you could review my game

— modified on Jul 22, 2013, 6:28:48 PM