Paid apps in Serbia

• Replies:7
Andras Anderla
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 4:54:58 PM via Website

I am from Serbia and as it is known, paid apps on google play store are not available in my country. My question is if I install the Androidpit app center, can I buy applications via that app and install it on my device in Serbia? I heard that somebody did that but I wanted to check first here.

Mladen Vuckovic
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 18, 2013, 4:49:26 PM via App

SwiftKey keyboard brought me on Android PIT one year ago, because I couldn't purchase it on Google play.

I thought I found a substitute for paid apps on Google play, but so far every single app I wanted to buy isn't available here either, and that sucks big time.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Aug 19, 2013, 4:32:26 PM via Website

Yes, you should be able to install App Center and install paid apps.

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Oct 24, 2013, 7:17:11 PM via Website

You might also root and use the Market Enabler. It allows you to "fake" foreign markets, so you can download apps effectively from the US (or any other country's) app store.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Nov 12, 2013, 11:34:44 AM via Website

i don't think you will ran onto any problems !! go for it ....:grin:

najb
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 12:55:06 PM via Website

Can someone confirm if applications are available in Serbia through AndroidPIT?

Frank Morgan
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 26, 2014, 11:36:51 PM via Website

I remember when I arrived in Serbia once, my tablet stopped showing the top earning chart. I thought that Google decided to remove it and rushed searching for news. And then it appeared that even though my account is for the country where paid apps are allowed, as soon as the tablet learned that it's in Serbia it disabled the paid apps for me :D

— modified on Jun 26, 2014, 11:37:33 PM

Dario Jankovic
  • Forum posts: 15

May 4, 2016, 4:01:06 AM via Website

yes you can