Alarm Clock Millenium - The new Alarm Clock app on Google Play, you will enjoy it :)

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 10, 2012 7:43:11 PM

Hi there,

I launched recently an android alarm clock app for free and i need to get reviews from people looking for a best alarm clock app to give me a feedback and tell me what they think about the app, The payed version is also interesting (if you are rich ) for more options (tasks, birthdays, relaxing music,..).

To find the apps, please look for Alarm Plus Millenium on google play ;)

To give you an idea about the apps, there is some pictures from the paid version on MilleniumApps.com

I am waiting for you interesting feedback ;)

A question? an idea? you can tell me here or send me email to support@milleniumapps.com

Thanks again ;)

— modified on Oct 15, 2012 1:58:13 AM

Oct 13, 2012 3:20:53 PM

Hi Angela,

Thank you for the good feedback, and happy to see that you enjoy the app :)

For the color scheme, i tried to do better than other alarm clock apps (e.g as the graphics take a lot of memory, I can't set big pictures like backgrounds but i will try to find a solution for that) and you can see that if you look to the ones who have a huge succes on Play Store :) you'll see the difference. You can aloso see that this app has a plenty of features that you can't find on other Alarm Clock Apps :)

If you like it, please give it 5 stars, comment it and share it with your friends, this will help the app to be more visible and encourage me to work more on it :)

I will do my best I can to improve the color scheme in the next updates ;)

— modified on Oct 15, 2012 1:58:47 AM

Oct 22, 2012 11:48:03 PM

Hi,

Take a look at the new version 1.3 I worked hard the UI, hope that you will enjoy it and all the features of the app :)

please can you add a link to Alarm Clock Millenium? thanks

— modified on Oct 22, 2012 11:49:35 PM

Nov 13, 2012 7:48:15 AM

Thanks for the reply :)
It is very true that you have many features that other apps dont have. That definitely gives it a competitive edge :)
Especially the paid version! I was so so with the free one, but love the paid one!!

Nov 16, 2012 4:23:59 PM

Angela Green
It is very true that you have many features that other apps dont have. That definitely gives it a competitive edge :)
Especially the paid version! I was so so with the free one, but love the paid one!!

Thanks a lot Angela Green :) I am working hard now on the GUI look to add more customizations for both apps, you'll be impressed by the results (i hope :D ).

Other features are coming soon :)

Regards

Nov 16, 2012 4:26:24 PM

Coffee Games
Good to see there are different features in your app there. Good job and keep it up!

Thank you so much Coffe Games for your encouragement, happy to see that you enjoy the app. I am working to make it better in the future updates so your suggestions are wellcome :D

Regards

Nov 29, 2012 7:28:45 PM

Angela Green

Hi there and Hi Angela,

I updated the app and i worked hard to make it look better, now you can choose yourself how it will look like :) i hope that you will find a combination that suits to what you want it to look like :)

Thanks all of you for using the apps and for your instructive feedback,

Regards,
Yan / Millenium Apps

— modified on Nov 29, 2012 7:29:00 PM