Samsung Galaxy Note 2 — note 2 cases

• Replies:5
Lynne Burningham
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 1:44:55 AM via Website

What is the best wallet type case for the note 2. I have heard that the magnetic closures hurt the phone and stylist. Has anyone heard about this?

Christina Green
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 28, 2012, 3:23:35 AM via Website

I saw several different kinds of cases with stylish design on gamezway. Such as Croco PU Leather Case Cover, Stand PU Leather Case Map Cover, Stand PU Leather Case Cover with Leopard-print, New Polyurethane Protection Shell for Note 2. Personally speaking, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Flip Cover is my favorite.

Cathy White
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 16, 2013, 8:31:35 AM via Website

Wallet type case is great,convenient with the card set,but many wallet case in the market looks bulky,only useful when you go out,it looks too bulky and unpractical in daily use.Actually,a wallet case could also be thin just like this one : (Admin note: ***links are forbidden***)

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 6:25:32 PM by moderator

V S Parimi
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 1, 2013, 3:51:09 AM via Website

Wallet type Cover is Good.I recommend it

But in my case the back got scratches all over and white cover became dirty ( even after preacautionary use :grin:)....

Then i opted for Silicon Kickstand case......its looking fine now.... No scratches / No dirty!!!!

— modified on Feb 1, 2013, 3:52:32 AM

urstrinath
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 26, 2013, 11:25:57 AM via Website

i don't use any kind of cases for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Jerry Lee
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 30, 2013, 1:08:21 AM via Website

If you are looking for genuine leather cases, have a look at this one..

(Admin note: ***links are forbidden***) makes some of the best leather cases and you can even custom build a case with your choice of leather colors and add-ons. Most of the cases on the market are made of PU leather, which are synthetic leather, and cost much less than real genuine leather cases.

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 6:26:14 PM by moderator