I want to buy a good android tablet

• Replies:22
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 14, 2013 1:26:44 PM

Samsung S4 is the hot one currently. HTC used to be good, but if you note one company that is very active in smartphones and setting a trend for android users, it IS samsung. I'm a samsung promoter in no way, just my experience. So have you bought the phone yet? If so, what did you buy?

Jan 27, 2014 4:44:35 AM

Many people I know are happy with their Samsung tablets. The Galaxy Tab 2 is still quite popular. You might also consider the Nexus 7 if you don't mind going for a different manufacturer than HTC or Samsung. The 2013 model got very good reviews.

I have heard bad things about the Tab 3, so I'd avoid it. The Note 10.1, edition 2014 is supposed to be great if you want a good stylus.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Jan 31, 2014 11:03:59 PM

I got a Nexus 7 for Christmas....... Nothing but problems with it. Freezing up, twitching blinking screen when playing back downloaded video. In for repair and tech report, "No problem found". Took it back home and same thing, freezing and not a good experience. Supplier agreed to exchange it or give me something similiar. I now have a Samsung Tab 3 and what a difference........... Fantastic little tab and really gives me back some confidence in a manufacturer.

Feb 3, 2014 7:17:29 AM

like i previously said, go for the samsung tab2 overall performance of the tablet is just fine !! battery doesn't drain to fast, i think the only cons you are going to be experiencing with the tab2 is the firmware as you are going to find Android 4.2.2, but still i suggest you tab2 because according to some sources samsung predicts that tab2 might be getting updated to KitKat, the tab2 version of samsung is most popular as it has started its journey from the ice-cream and moved towards jellybean !! and who knows they might get kitkat too... better to get our fingers crossed !1

John Farrell Technical Consultant http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com/

Feb 3, 2014 12:45:54 PM

If money and timely updates is of no concern, then a Samsung tab is hard to beat, but if you want a cheaper, high performing tablet that is guaranteed the latest Android updates then it's a Nexus hands down. I just wonder if we'll ever see the 2013/14 version of the Nexus 10...?

Feb 4, 2014 9:57:28 AM

Kris Carlon
If money and timely updates is of no concern, then a Samsung tab is hard to beat, but if you want a cheaper, high performing tablet that is guaranteed the latest Android updates then it's a Nexus hands down. I just wonder if we'll ever see the 2013/14 version of the Nexus 10...?

Well, that's just a great thing you have just said samsung tab is hard to beat in case of durability and power but when it comes to updates ...what can i say even i am now regretting why did i ?????? but again i have satisfaction that i am among the all time top and classy group !!

John Farrell Technical Consultant http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com/