HTC One X — Contacts appear blank lines in list contacts ("People")

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Dec 9, 2012 1:16:45 PM via Website

Since the upgrade to Jelly Beans some of the lines in contact list ("People") shows empty, when I press the line the contact information is OK.
See attached images (In Contacts)

When I search it brings up the correct list, but again with blank lines (In Search)

This also happens in the calendar, in "Agenda" view (see 8/11/2012 10:00-10:30 or 13:00-13:30 - no title) (In Calendar)

Those contacts and events use to be shown correctly before the upgrade, the same with the events.

/userfiles/3464185/image/HTC.jpg

— modified on Dec 9, 2012 1:20:53 PM

Mar 7, 2013 9:02:40 AM via Website

gideonr1
Since the upgrade to Jelly Beans some of the lines in contact list ("People") shows empty, when I press the line the contact information is OK.
See attached images (In Contacts)

When I search it brings up the correct list, but again with blank lines (In Search)

This also happens in the calendar, in "Agenda" view (see 8/11/2012 10:00-10:30 or 13:00-13:30 - no title) (In Calendar)

Those contacts and events use to be shown correctly before the upgrade, the same with the events.

/userfiles/3464185/image/HTC.jpg

Hey gideonr1
The issue isn't in your phone, your contacts are messed up at your Google account. Check out this article, you will find complete problem for your issue..

--------
Daniel Jones
Kiwitech

— modified on Jun 24, 2013 5:17:10 PM by moderator

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Jun 24, 2013 5:11:42 AM via Website

Daniel Jones, the link you posted has nothing to do with the error at hand. if you know of a link that helps correct the problem we are all having please send that one. or if anyone has any answers on how to fix this, please help. thank you.