[Free] [Game] Kakuro

• Replies:10
Andrei Mankevich
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 24, 2012, 12:12:52 PM via Website

Kakuro or Kakkuro is a kind of logic puzzle that is often referred to as a mathematical transliteration of the crossword. Kakuro puzzles are regular features in many math-and-logic puzzle publications. Each "word" must add up to the number provided in the clue above it or to the left. Words can only use the numbers 1 through 9, and a given number can only be used once in a word. The aim of the game is to fill all the blank squares in the grid so that the numbers you enter add up to the corresponding clues. When the grid is filled, the puzzle is complete.

Every kakuro puzzle has one and only solution, and can be solved through logic alone.

Kakuro game is a very elegant logic puzzle, providing fabulous gameplay experience with 14000 unique games. All of them are verified to have only one possible solution!
It is very important to note that a proper Kakuro puzzle has only 1 unique solution, and it will always have a logical way of reaching it, there should be no guesswork needed.

Sometimes called Cross-sums or Kakro, Kakuro game is Sudoku's bigger brother. If you enjoy Sudoku then chances are you will really love Kakuro.

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Dec 25, 2012, 11:48:49 AM via Website

Fun! Very enjoyable puzzle to play in my bed. I love the background design too.

Rep drip
  • Forum posts: 26

Dec 26, 2012, 1:01:56 PM via Website

I like mathgames, and this one is nice!

Andrei Mankevich

Dec 28, 2012, 8:18:51 PM via Website

I have just released new version with promo codes. So if you want to unlock puzzle boards for free - just post your ID here (Settings -> Promo code, dialog will popup with 4 alphanumeric characters - that's your ID) and I'll send you promo codes :)

Andrei Mankevich

Jan 15, 2013, 4:25:26 PM via Website

We have an update! :)

Andrei Mankevich

Jan 19, 2013, 12:02:28 PM via Website

Full version is on sale this weekend so if you like it it's probably the best time to buy it ;)

Andrei Mankevich

Jan 24, 2013, 9:36:07 PM via Website

I have released update and finally it's possible to make notes :)

— modified on Jan 24, 2013, 9:44:00 PM

Andrei Mankevich

Jan 31, 2013, 2:37:11 PM via Website

And again we have a sale, full version in only 99¢ now! ;)

Andrei Mankevich

Feb 9, 2013, 3:29:44 PM via Website

I've just released update with fixes. And as usual game is on sale for the weekend :)

Andrei Mankevich

Mar 11, 2013, 2:09:36 PM via Website

New version was released! It was optimized and consume less battery now :)

Andrei Mankevich

Apr 2, 2013, 9:11:33 PM via Website

And we have an update, game size is reduced and few bugs were fixed ;)