Mamba Mobile announces a new sniper game for android

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 12, 2013 5:06:03 PM

Hello everyone!

Today we are very excited to announce a game for mobile platform called Silent Soldier.

It makes use of the incredible hardware of your high-end Android device by featuring a rich and immersive gameplay combined with state-of-the-art graphics in an all open gaming environment. It will dramatically increase console-quality gaming experience on your mobile phone.

For more detailed information visit our website at www.mamba-mobile.bplaced.net
or follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Mamba-Mobile/212783515524724?fref=ts

SInce there is still enough time till the release, we really appriciate contructive comments from our community so we can implement your creative ideas into our final product.

Jan 13, 2013 1:06:39 AM

if you guys have any requests or would love to see special game elements in a realistic sniper game, feel free to send an email to our dev team (mambamobile.team@gmail.com) or comment right here

Jan 13, 2013 7:21:03 PM

We have planned to unlock exclusive game content on our website (mamba-mobile.bplaced.com) once a month.
Some exciting updates are on the way and will be released soon.
The large open world map will be unleashed first along with screenshots of some interresting sniping spots.
Also make sure to like our facebook page (facebook.com/pages/Mamba-Mobile/212783515524724?fref=ts) to get informed immediately when we are updating our website.

Jan 18, 2013 12:49:40 AM

Interesting. Though, there is a forum for introducing games @ "Let me show you my app...". This forum seems to just be for a formal introduction instead of an advert for your game. :)

(I was going to link it, but it says... not to post links to external sites? That isn't an external site. It's a link to this forum. Oh well.)

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/forum/category/1005050/Let-me-show-you-my-app

Jan 31, 2013 9:48:04 PM

Take your time and check out our truely amazing screenshots of Silent Soldier!

if you want to be the first to be informed when we unlock the next region with some additional screenshots of our large open world map be sure to
like us on FB (Mamba Mobile)

Entire gallery: www.mamba-mobile.bplaced.net/?page_id=80

Visit our new thread
http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/507011/SNIPER-GAME-Silent-Soldier-SCREENSHOTS
to discuss about the game.