[APP][FREE]Updated 90night (Sleep Cycle Calculator inspired by sleepyti.me) with a new cleaner Holo theme and new options!

• Replies:0
Jonathan Nakhla
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 26, 2013, 8:26:23 PM via Website

Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jonathannakhla.sleeptimecalculator

Hey everyone, I've been working on my app for the past few weeks and I've updated it with a new cleaner holo-like theme (thanks to Sam Nalty for the design mockup!), added an option to go back to the old theme, an option to add extra snooze alarms after your first alarm is set (you can choose how many alarms and the interval between each one), and a ton of bug fixes and tuneups. The next thing I'm adding is widgets :]. Let me know what you all think!

Quick background info on what this app is: This app calculates the most optimal times for you to wake up or go to sleep based on the idea that sleep works in cycles of 90 minutes. From there you can press on of the times and set it becomes set as an alarm using your preferred alarm app! So you end up waking up at then end of the cycle and wake up feeling super refreshed.

— modified on Jan 27, 2013, 12:13:33 AM