I am doing a CoolShip android computer

• Replies:0
Steven Wang
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 7:08:55 AM via Website

Hi Guys!
I am doing a product,I named it CoolShip.It is an android desktop computer that looks like a keyboard,with a 1.5Ghz dualcore ARM processor inside.

This is not the main point.

The mian point is it is hardware upgradeable.We opened a small hatch at the back of the keyboard casing.With the next generation core board from us, users can easily upgrade the computer by themselves with only a screwdriver in 2 minutes.

We ensure that the core board used on the CoolShip in line with the mainstream of ARM chip technology in two or three years. It will only require a replacement of a palm-sized core board without generating other additional e-waste.

CoolShip encloses all the things into a full size keyboard except a monitor,including 1.5Ghz Dual Core Processor,mainboard,DDR3 1GB RAM,4/8 GB flash memory,WiFi,UPS,touchpad and stereo speaker.Just connect to any display via HDMI or VGA,and you are ready to go.

CoolShip is a good desktop computer for home users.CoolShip also can be used as hotel computer for guest,PC for the blind,educational computer.

Do you like such a computer?

I hope to get reply from you,thank you.