Which tablet best for me?

• Replies:22
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 8, 2013 7:09:28 PM

You should probably check the 16GB version of the DGM T-1006 tablet, it has high specs and relatively low price so I think it is a good deal for those who have decided to save some money on their new Android tablet.

Apr 3, 2013 1:11:19 AM

Go to tech blogs like Cnet or PC mag they will review all the latest tablets and I say you need to spend more than $300 if you want a new tablet. or if you got to ebay or amazon you find second hand ones and I will suggest you buy a new one. There are many out there, but you spend more than $300 and for about $500 can buy iPad mini or you buy nexus 7 16gb for $199 at Google play and a 32gb is about $250 and there are also 3G and 4G options in there which willl cost you around $300.

Apr 13, 2013 4:38:53 PM

Ainol Novo 7 Crystal II Quad Core is the cheapest and the best 7 inch Quad Core tablet.It powers the ATM7029
Quad Core CPU based on ARM Cortex A7 and Quad Core 3D GPU,features a 7 inch 1024*600 IPS screen and 1GB Ram,arms 0.3MP front facing camera and 1.4 HDMI port to output 4K

video to big screen,opts in 8GB and 16GB models,sells at only $114.99 from JSXL Technology

— modified on Jun 18, 2013 5:27:43 PM by moderator

Jun 14, 2013 1:24:00 PM

There are 100s of companies waiting for users to use their products. They attract users only by setting their price low which is good for them and for users as well. But what you want to know is, many of these companies does not maintain any quality. If you regret for buying anything, then that cannot be called as a good purchase. Better make a list of the features that you require and see in market what are all the products available for that price.

Deactivated Account

Oct 16, 2013 1:04:53 PM

There are number of tablets available but i will prefer you to go for samsung galaxy tab2 ! :grin::grin: It is fast and clean and the good thing is not at all heavy !!

Oct 16, 2013 4:49:42 PM

1. Nexus 7 (if you want the best performance/price ratio)
2. Galaxy Note 3 (if you can handle a phablet and stylus and money is no object)
3. Xperia Z Ultra (if you like a slightly smaller and boxy tablet)
4. Kindle Fire HDX (if you're all about paid media content)
5. Galaxy Tab 10.1 (if you want something with a big screen)

Oct 24, 2013 7:06:49 PM

Word is the Galaxy Tab 3 is NOT the way to go. Galaxy Tab 2 has gone down in price significantly since the Tab 3 line was released, so I'd advise going with the Tab 2 10.1 or 7, as both are fairly decent and cheap. Mind you, the Nexus 7 is still better, but it's a bit more expensive.

I've also heard that if you're solely looking at price, the Nook HD+ is a terrific option because it's only $150 and has access to the Play Store now. It's not at all a powerhouse, but it's cheap and is from a reputable manufacturer. I echo the post from joaochester - DON'T get a tablet that costs less than $100.

--I do a good impression of myself--