Is there such an app? Collect information about caller

• Replies:0
Will
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2013, 8:50:21 PM via Website

Hi,

First off I'd like to say that I get a lot of calls from customers and I have no efficient way to store their numbers and collect information about them. The phone's log only stores some of the the latest incoming numbers and I do not have the time to write everything down once a client calls.

Once a client calls I ask him ~1-5 yes/no boiler-plate questions about his needs and situation.

I'd like you to ask whether you have heard of such an app/program which would do the following:

- a unknown number calls, you answer, talk then you hang up
- a window pops up whether you want to input info about the client who just called. you can choose to enter info or not
- if you want to collect info you get asked these pre-set questions to which you can answer yes/no or input your own answer
- after you are done answering questions the info is stored to some XLS file or something like that.

It's like a client info database creator on a phone so you can later access them, filter them by different questions, etc. and then MASS SMS them by criteria selected.

If there anything like what I have just described for Android? If not on perhaps on iPhone? Any info would be appreciated.