iPhone 5 and iPad Mini 2 expected in April

• Replies:6
jason
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 12, 2013, 2:02:37 AM via Website

Apple CEO Tim Cook has announced for the year 2013 a number of new products. He did not reveal to what device it actually is, however, some information is already penetrated. So shall inter alia one iWatch, iPhone 5S, a cheap iPhone and maybe even a dedicated television (iTV) come. And of course, the U.S. group is also stoking his success Tablets. The iPad is still the market leader.
A recent report by iMORE it should also be the tablet which will signal the new round dance. Apple will introduce the iPhone 5 as early as April. The event could also be an improved version of the iPad will be presented mini. As the latter, however, only since October on the market - as do the iPad 4 - could the fix be smaller than was expected. There is indeed believed that the iPad will be equipped with a mini 2 retina display. This should, according iMORE in April but still not the case. But this seems to be the last word has not been spoken. Finally, the iPad mini was always good reviews. Only the display was rather negative in tests. What Apple should do so again if the display remains the same?
As reported, the Apple iPad 5 put on a completely new design. This should be based heavily on the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini. The large tablet would therefore be narrower, thinner and lighter. At the 9.7-inch format will change remains the same. The retinal resolution also seems to satisfy all customer requirements fully. It is expected but a faster processor. In addition, the term could also be extended again. The prices should not change.
The presentation date in April seems quite conclusive. The first three generations of iPad were always presented in March. Only the iPhone 4 and the iPad mini came in the fall. Since the iPhone 4, but were merely a small hardware update, it may well be that the completely redesigned iPhone 5 is already presented in a few weeks.

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:33:58 AM by moderator

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 13, 2013, 10:25:17 AM via Website

Hey Jason
iPhone 5 is available since Sept 21st 2012. There are rumors that the successor iPhone 6/5S may be announced in April but Apple will take time to introduce their new device in the market.

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:34:16 AM by moderator

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

eileen
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 26, 2013, 4:51:13 AM via Website

i indeedly expect iphone5s,when can it appare

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:34:40 AM by moderator

Lulu L
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 13, 2013, 1:59:10 AM via Website

I do believe the topic creator meant the iPad (5th generation). In any case, we've had the same rumors about a new iteration of the iPads last month, and that didn't happen. Other alternative leaks further suggests that they are actually coming out in the Fall quarter, which I really hope isn't true.

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:34:46 AM by moderator

Webb Jolin
  • Forum posts: 18

May 26, 2013, 12:23:50 PM via Website

Wrong title. iPhone 5 is available since Sept 21st 2012. :grin:

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:34:35 AM by moderator

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Aug 14, 2013, 10:15:52 AM via Website

September 10th next gen iPhone will be announced with iOS 7.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.