How many core olacak Galaxy S4?

• Replies:2
jason
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 15, 2013, 2:54:47 AM via Website

About gecmiyor a new story today that the Samsung Galaxy S4 karsılasmayalım more. Samsung Galaxy S4un exit the market, but the date was almost certain technical features of the device is still in progress muammalar.
Turkey's first camera to use the features of the hardware features you iletmistik Silicon Vadisinden. Now with the new sensations processor ... Korean newspapers on Samsung Galaxy S4un use your own Exynos processor as the processor, instead of the 4-core Snapdragon processor with 600 may be changed, beginning with the decision he wrote.
One 4-core Snapdragon HTC device 600 is currently available in the market. An important feature of this processor is very fast and LTE 2 that stand to be enabled. Latest News 4-core Exynos 5450nin current warming is a problem, we go. This 8-core Exynos processor in the Samsung 4-core degistirmesinin is the most basic reason. The only problem is Samsung's LTE does not contain the processor and additional charges for the Samsung Galaxy S, and this is the fourth in need of additional space means that you hear. Samsung LTE markets without devices (I9500) 8-core processor bulunuyor Chance of use. Fakat the LTE version (I9505) likely to use Snapdragon 600 high.
As a result, due to LTE Samsung Galaxy S4te 8-core Exynos 5410 to use instead of the 4-core Snapdragon 600 looks like.

— modified on Jun 18, 2013, 11:27:21 AM by moderator

Michael Brown
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 10, 2013, 9:09:24 AM via Website

iPhone is still the best for me.

Rasaq Sakiru O
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 7:09:13 PM via App

Olami