help me to choose best!

• Replies:6
David Wader
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 18, 2013, 12:55:01 PM via Website

Hello friends,
I am going to buy new smart phone but quite confuse to purchase right one. hope that here I will got good help.
I have suggestion of
Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562
Nokia Lumia 510
Nokia Lumia 710
Xperia™ Miro

Please help me to choose better one. I am looking for internet and some business application and emails and music and camera quality just for hangout with friends.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 7:38:20 PM via App

I love the HTC ONE XL, its got everything you need :)

David Wader
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 3, 2013, 10:12:10 AM via Website

someone help me to suggest some thing from samsung and sony

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

Apr 11, 2013, 2:31:47 PM via Website

From your list, i would suggest nokia lumia 710. It's a stunning phone with great features.

g-telware
  • Forum posts: 48

May 3, 2013, 10:37:58 AM via Website

Don't go with Sony Phones.. It shows battery issue problem after some time period. And if you have to choose from this then you can go with Samsung.. Apart from this there are more options available in the market like Micromax HD & Xolo from lava.. Which supports all the features for phones mention above plus also proffers facility of Dual Sim Karte.. with big screen.

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 31, 2013, 9:15:34 AM via Website

Lumai 520 and 720 has same H/W and S/W specifications if we look at the OS, RAM, Processor, Chipset, and Graphics; if you are looking for a budget phone then Lumia 520 is best one. Ofcourse 720 is better one with better camera and lot of other features.

Xperia Micro and S Dous both runs outdated ICS platform (Jelly Beans is the latest one) but if you wanna stick to Android then S Duos is better one among these two.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

charlie wilson
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 9, 2013, 9:04:09 AM via Website

Nokia Lumia 710 is better.