The most important things to know when shopping for a cell phone.

• Replies:0
Fanny Steven
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 21, 2013, 9:52:31 AM via Website

When i lounging in the forums, found many people asked the questions like this:which is the best cheap phone to buy? How about A phone VS B phone? or even as i got a phone unsuitbale for me what can i do?
In fact, these naive problems should be understandable,why not?Exactly,we really need to know some info before buying. Well,personally there are the most important things to know when shopping for a cell phone.
1. Don't be a cell phone cheapskate
As saying goes, you will get what you pay.I was cheated by a cheap crap phone.Brand with good built quality is no way to avoid higher price .Unless you're buying an unlocked device that's not subsidized or a basic feature phone, it makes sense to spend as much as you can. This will help your handset stay fresh for a long time.
2. Know what phone features you want
If you understand exactly what skills and abilities you'd like to see in your new phone, it'll help you avoid paying too much for features you don't want or need.
3. Find the right design
Buying a cell phone means entering a deeply personal relationship with a highly portable physical object. That's why you should think hard about how it's designed, since you and it will be spending plenty of quality time together.

Do you think so?
Anything share here is welcome.:D