Grand Battle---Game recommend

• Replies:3
Alkaoon Inc
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 22, 2013, 8:49:47 AM via Website

Android game

This is a game that I recommend to forum game funs. I believe it won't disappoint you. But who knows, at least I'm quit enjoying it.

“Grand Battle” is a supercharged military strategy game on Android. At your command is a war fought on a grand world war Grand Battle with endless land, air, tank, missile and gallant soldiers.

★★Features of Grand Battle on Android★★

--Lifelike scene, buildings and weapons.
--Various military forces such as infantry, tank, jet fighter, attack helicopter, missile and atomic bomb.
--Abundant quests
--World WarⅡ battle simulation
--Realistic user experience
--World battle within one server
--Spy satellite locating enemy

★★Main game plays of Grand Battle★★

--Construct resource and military buildings for development,
--Construct various defense buildings to form world-class defense system
--Unlock, and train soldiers, tank, jet fighters, etc.
--Upgrade soldiers, tanks jet fighters, etc.
--Finish quests to speed up development
--Experience World War Ⅱ
--Use spy satellite to locate enemies and then destroy them

Because I can't post links or screenshots here, so If you are interested in, you check Grand Battle in Googleplay
or other market such as soc.io

Alkaoon Inc

Mar 22, 2013, 8:50:32 AM via Website

btw Now as i know, Grand Battle is now holding some activities in the game from 16:00pm, March 19th to 24:00pm, March 24th China Time. And players can get huge rewards for free. The detailed information about the activities can be seen in the Notice in the game.

Alkaoon Inc

Mar 30, 2013, 6:18:40 AM via Website

Grand Battle Super news:
Grand Battle is holding another round of event due to the fact that some players didn’t notice the previous activity and some players only get a few rewards. To respond to the activity request of a lot of Grand Battle players, Grand Battle is holding another different activity today but with more abundant rewards. So come on, take this chance to take as many rewards as you can. See who the winner is!!
You can check the Notice in the Game to know the details.:grin:

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Apr 2, 2013, 4:24:11 PM via Website

Seems fun! I love games with events :)