RE: Will you install Facebook Home?

• Replies:12
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 5, 2013 9:27:06 AM

This is a question for the people who have/had Facebook Home installed.
Would you please be so kind to answer this short (2 min) survey about Facebook Home and Facebook in general?

***links are forbidden***

Thank you very much!

— modified on Jul 12, 2013 6:24:53 PM by moderator

Jul 11, 2013 12:15:56 AM

Not a chance.
I don't use Facebook as it is due to privacy concerns. I don't want people knowing what I'm doing or who I'm doing it with. If my friends want to know they can wait till I tell them.
I also don't want information about myself used to target ads at me. I'd much rather not have someone else telling me what it is I really can't live without.
There is enough info about me held with Google - I don't feel the need to feather Facebooks information database with my personal details as well.

Jul 16, 2013 7:36:28 AM

Yes i have installed it. Facebook Home is one of the most popular android application. It changes our home screen with facebook posts. It is really good but we have stay connected with internet for getting the latest posts. As it cannot be more affordable for some people, who uses mobile internet only for some urgent work due to high rate plans of various mobile internet providers. As one cannot think of a smartphone without internet connection, but still it can be very heavy on pockets if we keep internet connection on for 24 hours.