iOS or Android which is more better

• Replies:10
Partho Chatterjee
  • Forum posts: 8

May 1, 2013, 7:25:28 AM via Website

in smartphone now iOS and Android are two main competitor.Which one is more better iOS or Android

g-telware
  • Forum posts: 48

May 1, 2013, 9:10:44 AM via Website

I love Android. I use it for my personal devices and like it far better than iOS. It is absolutely my platform of choice. For managing devices in the Enterprise, however, iOS has been far simpler with better capabilities than Android by far. The policies are more polished, there are more options for managing apps, and deployment of the devices are easier, there are fewer gotchas, etc etc.

We will deploy Android devices as well (as the platform matures) but iOS is just better in almost every way right now (for business purposes) and therefore we are recommending them almost exclusively.

— modified on May 1, 2013, 9:14:45 AM

goldwowtip
  • Forum posts: 6

May 1, 2013, 9:44:11 AM via Website

We speculate that BlizzCon will contain vast amounts of Diablo 3 related news.

Dexter Diddley
  • Forum posts: 1

May 3, 2013, 11:34:54 AM via Website

Android z tha best so far... iOs get out tha way...

Honbrok
  • Forum posts: 7

May 15, 2013, 2:03:35 PM via Website

android all the way though ios is better in some ways

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 22, 2013, 8:21:23 AM via Website

Being true I will say that iOS is superior.

Agree that Android offer more customization options but if the performance is compared then iOS wins.

The best thing about iOS is that software upgrade to newer version is made available to every iOS device, while lot of Android phones does not receive any upgrade.
If we look at the stats then maximum Android user are still using Gingerbread and they will never receive Jelly Beans upgrade. You invest once while purchasing an Apple product and they will provide your services for lifetime while it is not the same in case of Android devices.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

May 22, 2013, 4:24:07 PM via Website

Ok, I do need to point out that Apple has more apps, BUT way more of them are paid apps. Android has the advantage that you can get TONS of free apps. I really appreciate this fact.

Devante Tablet
  • Forum posts: 2

May 28, 2013, 8:00:49 AM via Website

Android is more better. I enjoy all the applications and features of Android

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 4, 2013, 11:31:47 PM via Website

Android all the way!!! :)

urstrinath
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 7, 2013, 8:47:03 AM via Website

Android is So better

kenmaritsu
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 3:37:20 PM via App

Both are the same. Because of the using of FireFox, I use android.