Create Your Own Android Application.

• Replies:8
Prateek Dubey
  • Forum posts: 3

May 4, 2013, 9:46:01 AM via Website

Hi guys!!! There Is a New Website Funduappcreator Launched. Which provide You free development of Your own Application. You can easily create or developed your own application by using this site. and then u can publish it on google play or anywhere u want and earn some money. And Its Absolutely free!!!! Freee!!! Free!!
www.funduappcreator.com

Nikhil Gorwani
  • Forum posts: 37

May 6, 2013, 12:25:14 PM via Website

Thanks for the info

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 10, 2013, 8:17:17 AM via Website

I will prefer the standard process, and in case I will suggest someone for developing app though online tool then I will recommend ibuildapp.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Telepathic Man
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 5, 2013, 3:00:39 AM via Website

Daniel Jones
I will prefer the standard process, and in case I will suggest someone for developing app though online tool then I will recommend ibuildapp.

I would not tell anyone to use that website $29 for 1,000 downloads of your app?? Those prices they have are really high. I use andromo which is $25 a month native apk files given to you no limits.

Veronica C.
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 17, 2014, 10:23:06 AM via Website

I recently discovered Createrria - an app where you can create your own simple platform game.

john walker
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 8, 2014, 12:25:59 PM via Website

For creating your own android app, you should have knowledge about core java and basics about SDK. Start building your app in eclipse.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 10, 2014, 5:13:21 AM via Website

i think on of the most easy way to develop any mobile application is by download in Android SDK and the eclipse !! I don't think anything superficial than knowledge of java is needed in this !!

MrCooper
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 19, 2014, 3:44:20 AM via Website

There was another cool site that allowed you to create mobile apps on the fly, I think it was appmakr or something. Im pretty sure it was mostly for blog and news sites though, nothing too sophisticated.

Ben Roveno
  • Forum posts: 22

Mar 28, 2014, 1:32:11 PM via Website

Thanks for the info dude. This is actually what i've been looking for in the past few years. I've been wanting to make apps for Android OS from long time ago when i was still in college few years ago. I've been thinking to make a simple game probably, who knows it's gonna be like Flappy Bird. LOL!!