Google account doesn't sign in.

• Replies:6
kelvin tomco
  • Forum posts: 3

May 8, 2013, 3:33:43 PM via Website

My google play store won't open. It tells me to sign in with an account. I have a working one which I previously used to download apps. When I enter the email address it tells me it can't establish a reliable connection to the server. It says it can be a temporary problem or my android device may not provisioned for data services.
I really need to get this thing fixed in order to sync again my contacts. Can anybody find a solution to this? Thanks :)

— modified on May 8, 2013, 3:34:13 PM

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

May 8, 2013, 7:28:05 PM via Website

Sounds like you're just not connected to a network. To verify that, just go somewhere you can get wifi, connect to that, and try again. If it works, then your mobile network is the problem, but you can use it on wifi until you get that straightened out. Might want to test call, also, in case the whole network isn't working.

HowDoYouAndroid.com

kelvin tomco

May 8, 2013, 8:00:11 PM via Website

Hi captain obvious! I was connected to wifi because i could open my emails youtube etc
Anyway i fixed it thanks to a youtube video ;)

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 9, 2013, 9:32:55 AM via Website

You said "I have a working one which I previously used to download apps" are you still using that account on some other phone? If yes then try using another account.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

g-telware
  • Forum posts: 48

May 9, 2013, 10:52:43 AM via Website

Daniel Jones
You said "I have a working one which I previously used to download apps" are you still using that account on some other phone? If yes then try using another account.

I agree with you Daniel, another solution also exist if you go to forgot password option then after reseting it provides us options to signout all others accounts from all locations which helps to get signin again with our own ID..

Buy Dual SIm Adapter & Dual Sim Karte From G-telware

kelvin tomco

May 9, 2013, 11:01:39 AM via Website

Thanks guys but I have already fixed watching this video on youtube /watch?v=eMr_HkSB02k&feature=youtube_gdata_player :)

DEATHPROOFBUM

Mar 6, 2015, 2:57:39 PM via Website

Captain Obvious, I like that.