Cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto Vice City for Android

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 10, 2013 1:09:34 PM via Website

Here's how you enter the codes from GTA Vice City on Android so that you can have doing absolutely everything!

Download and install GameKeyboard (it costs $3.25 in the Google Play store, but will be useful for many games.)
Launch GameKeyboard
Return to the main menu
Launch GTA Vice City
Long press on the home button for the recently-opened apps to appear and choose GameKeyboard
By using the keyboard, enter the following codes:
aspirine - maximum health
canttakeitanymore - suicide
thugstools - basic weapons
professionaltools - light weapons
nuttertools - heavy weapons
preciousprotection - bullet-proof vest to maximum capability
youwon’ttakemealive - augment the level mark
leavemealone - reduce the level mark
Panzer - the tank!
Kangaroo - the cars jump! (try it, you'll see what I mean)

Jun 23, 2013 11:26:30 PM via App

Loie Favre
Here's how you enter the codes from GTA Vice City on Android so that you can have doing absolutely everything!

Download and install GameKeyboard (it costs $3.25 in the Google Play store, but will be useful for many games.)
Launch GameKeyboard
Return to the main menu
Launch GTA Vice City
Long press on the home button for the recently-opened apps to appear and choose GameKeyboard
By using the keyboard, enter the following codes:
aspirine - maximum health
canttakeitanymore - suicide
thugstools - basic weapons
professionaltools - light weapons
nuttertools - heavy weapons
preciousprotection - bullet-proof vest to maximum capability
youwon’ttakemealive - augment the level mark
leavemealone - reduce the level mark
Panzer - the tank!
Kangaroo - the cars jump! (try it, you'll see what I mean)

Mar 19, 2014 3:01:14 PM via Website

Does not work for me (Samsung Galaxy Mega). When I open GamePad and then Open Vice City and hold my Home button to show recent apps it does show my apps running but there is no GameKeyboard to select only the GamePad Settings Interfact. So if I select that It shows the 1. 2. 3. apply options and when I switch back to vice city it does nothing with a keyboard. I just cannot get the keyboard to populate. I will try some other apps out there as Vice City is not compattible with this device anyway ( I am running a cracked version of it) but this app is independant of itself and should run without issues (GamePad). Let me know of any suggestions if not then I guess have a good life.

Mar 19, 2014 3:12:48 PM via Website

I will revise this
-------------------\I
I was using an app called GamePad and not the GameKeyboard mentioned above. I downloaded the GameKeyboard for free from 4shared.com (because I was not going to pay for an app just to test it) and it works really well. This post is a good one and No i have not had game crashign issues. The only problem I have with this game is that I have to Dumb Down the graphics quality (Line of sight, and resolution, quality set to Low) for the game to run 100 % smooth; WHich is Okay because the original game 12 years ago was no HD game by any standard so I think it keeps true to its nature by dumbing down the quality a bit like the original game (This also saves some battery and the game runs perfect).