android battery

• Replies:13
mousomihoq
  • Forum posts: 5

May 20, 2013, 10:06:30 AM via Website

My android battery damage now i want a new battery how i can get original battery tips me

Abid Hussain
  • Forum posts: 1

May 20, 2013, 1:03:32 PM via Website

mousomihoq
My android battery damage now i want a new battery how i can get original battery tips me
you should buy a new one battery from the market.

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

May 20, 2013, 1:44:05 PM via Website

You can find them on eBay... if you search with keywords like oem, original, and the brand name, you should come up with the real thing. The listing should say, or you can ask to double check.

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Jack Sword
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 13, 2013, 4:19:21 PM via Website

Damaged batteries are really dangerous.So I advice you to buy a new battery immediately from ebay

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Aug 13, 2013, 6:22:03 PM via Website

Yes, but be careful with batteries. Like you are saying, damaged batteries can be dangerous, but also unofficial batteries. There has been a bunch of incidents linked to unofficial batteries combusting during charging. Here are some tips on how to take care of your battery (and make sure it doesnt blow up in your face).

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Aug 16, 2013, 6:20:18 PM via Website

I just wrote a piece about the official Samsung battery for the S4 and after doing the research for it, I really don't see any reason to skip out on an original battery just to save a few bucks. Original batteries are not really all that expensive anyway ($43 for the S4 battery) so I think considering the price of the handset it's a small price to pay to keep it running the way the manufacturer intended it to. Plus, you have no problems with warranties and all that if something goes wrong. The first thing they do if someone makes a claim is try to dodge the bullet by saying ''unoriginal battery and/or charger.'' Better $43 than $600 for a new handset.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

GriceZhai
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 10, 2013, 8:19:50 AM via Website

Could you specify which brand of your phone? You can simply buy a new one online.-_-

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 48

Sep 10, 2013, 10:54:32 AM via Website

You may get one from the respective store outlet. Or you may search for it from trusted online stores like eBay etc. Just specify the phone model for specific solutions.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Sep 26, 2013, 2:39:24 PM via Website

Just go to a dedicated store nearby or get one from eBay.....

appearbusiness
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 12:34:35 PM via Website

you should buy a new battery from market and also through online shopping.a huge no. of battery brands are available in the market.

Eddy Fosman
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 21, 2013, 4:30:25 AM via Website

You could buy it from ebay or amazon

jenny smith
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 3, 2013, 6:10:42 AM via Website

You can exchange your phone during it, if you'll start getting worse battery life. For this your phone have warranty period.

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 20, 2014, 6:33:33 AM via Website

i bought one from amazon for my S III what is your device ?

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

I2e Consulting
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 20, 2014, 12:55:09 PM via Website

The battery can be bought from Amazon or ebay