android battery

• Replies:13
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 20, 2013 1:03:32 PM via Website

mousomihoq
My android battery damage now i want a new battery how i can get original battery tips me
you should buy a new one battery from the market.

May 20, 2013 1:44:05 PM via Website

You can find them on eBay... if you search with keywords like oem, original, and the brand name, you should come up with the real thing. The listing should say, or you can ask to double check.

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Aug 13, 2013 6:22:03 PM via Website

Yes, but be careful with batteries. Like you are saying, damaged batteries can be dangerous, but also unofficial batteries. There has been a bunch of incidents linked to unofficial batteries combusting during charging. Here are some tips on how to take care of your battery (and make sure it doesnt blow up in your face).

Aug 16, 2013 6:20:18 PM via Website

I just wrote a piece about the official Samsung battery for the S4 and after doing the research for it, I really don't see any reason to skip out on an original battery just to save a few bucks. Original batteries are not really all that expensive anyway ($43 for the S4 battery) so I think considering the price of the handset it's a small price to pay to keep it running the way the manufacturer intended it to. Plus, you have no problems with warranties and all that if something goes wrong. The first thing they do if someone makes a claim is try to dodge the bullet by saying ''unoriginal battery and/or charger.'' Better $43 than $600 for a new handset.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Deactivated Account

Sep 10, 2013 10:54:32 AM via Website

You may get one from the respective store outlet. Or you may search for it from trusted online stores like eBay etc. Just specify the phone model for specific solutions.