Custom Case For Your HTC One..

• Replies:2
Rick G.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 23, 2013, 12:05:59 AM via Website

Hey all!
I am going to be very upfront with you. I work with an amazing company that specializes in custom leather phone cases and I wanted to let you know about them. I have been reading the threads and see a lack of fun and durable cases for the HTC One. If you are in the market for this, check out (Admin note: ***links are forbidden***). Great company. Great product.

With that being said, I am not here to strictly promote my company. I am here to get your thoughts on any cases you feel work fort he HTC One and what makes them so great. Let's chat cases and share what we love about our own cases we have on the phone right now!
Thanks! Cheers!

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 6:23:44 PM by moderator

Jerry Lee
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 29, 2013, 11:45:06 PM via Website

Just bought a case from (Admin note: ***links are forbidden***), great product, long wait time for custom goods, but well worth the wait!

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 6:24:26 PM by moderator

chris2016
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 20, 2016, 11:03:30 AM via Website

Personally,i would like to share my experience,I am not worried about where to find the really cool case featuring logo any more until I came across a pretty useful blog at blog.onu-mall.com/?cat=5 filled with tons of useful publications including how to pick the right cell phone case by googling how to pick a quality cell phone case,tracking the blog,i was surprised by a online shop with huge selections of various affordable cool htc one m8 cases, i bought a really fashionable creative Sweet 3D Fruit Juice Cup Design Silicone Case at onu-mall.com/sweet-3d-fruit-juice-cup-design-silicone-case-for-htc-one-m8-one-2-green.html for HTC One M8 for my girlfriend,she is so impressed with the unique 3D fruit elegant and fashion juice cup design easy access to all buttons, controls and ports, allowing her to enjoy totally new visual experience, i am so happy making she surprising and would like to upload the pircture and share the online store named ONU-MALL ONLINE STORE!