Homescreens can tell alot about who you are.

• Replies:9
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 28, 2013, 6:30:16 PM via Website

Homescreens can tell a lot about a person. Either you're a hoarder, nit-picky and tidy, looks mean everthing kind of person or a mimimalist...the list goes on. Take a look at yours and tell us what you are.

This is mine: what kind of personality do you think I have?:P Be kind!

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

May 28, 2013, 11:05:28 PM via Website

Nit-picky, I'd say. Nice app groupings on the last screen. Mixture of French and English? How many languages do you speak... German also, I assume?
Mine is a definite mixture; most-used apps and some widgets, but very aesthetically-minded as well. Can't stand clutter, so I guess I'm a little nit-picky too!

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Joep Dageraad
  • Forum posts: 2

May 29, 2013, 7:06:04 PM via Website

And the following makes me... ? ? ?

Pitter Stwart
  • Forum posts: 4

May 31, 2013, 11:38:48 AM via Website

wao..its nice..

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 31, 2013, 11:44:28 AM via Website

@howdoyouAndroid.com: Yes I speak English, French and German. I was looking to see what you meant by French and I noticed the ''Organisation'' folder. I'm from Canada and there we spell it with an ''s'' even in English, just like they do in the UK. Why don't you share your homescreen with us :P

Joep Dageraad
  • Forum posts: 2

May 31, 2013, 1:57:29 PM via Website

Minimalistic... Right... I thought I was... but thanks for the confirmation Loie.;-)
Pitter, Thanks!
btw... SGSII with JB 4.2.2 - AvatarRom and Lightning Launcher.
The latter is really amazing. Its light and fast!!!

— modified on May 31, 2013, 6:06:39 PM

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Jun 2, 2013, 2:44:04 AM via Website

Loie Favre
@howdoyouAndroid.com: Yes I speak English, French and German. I was looking to see what you meant by French and I noticed the ''Organisation'' folder. I'm from Canada and there we spell it with an ''s'' even in English, just like they do in the UK. Why don't you share your homescreen with us :P

Three languages -- very impressive! I was looking more at your Flipboard for the French part... something about a new line of glasses, I think?

Here are a couple of my homepages... I love my widgets :) I also like a couple app icons that I use the most frequently to be easily accessible. Nothing fancy, but it works just right for me! :) All on the lovely background of a honeysuckle pic from nearby. Before that it was daisies. Before that it was Dr. Seuss quotes. Before that it was a piano. It changes frequently ;)

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Osama Al-Gowa
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 3, 2013, 1:34:32 AM via App

what launcher is that?

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Jun 3, 2013, 3:27:33 AM via Website

That, my friend, is stock. *GASP* Does that horrify you rooters? Yup, guilty... I don't root my phones.

HowDoYouAndroid.com