HTC One Design

• Replies:4
Roadzilla
  • Forum posts: 5

May 31, 2013, 7:51:34 AM via Website

Much have been talked about the HTC One design and that the phone is a metal unibody which could heat up easily, non removable battery, No Micro SD memory option and all. I have been using the HTC One for almost a week now and I must say I am pretty happy with its performance.

The cell has got enough battery to make it last long for an entire day. Tried and tested! The aesthetics and the built of the phone has been premium. The screen size has been perfect. I feel 4.7" is the ideal screen size. 5" gets too bigger in hands.

Lets talk about what do you feel about the design and aesthetics of the new HTC One. People were complaining about crap Sense5 and no stock Android. Now that the Google Edition of the HTC One has just been launched , what do you guys say, would you buy an HTC One now or stick to Nexus 4/Samsung Galaxy 4.

To start with -

What does it feel like to hold the One in your hand? Does it feel well balanced? Does the curved back allow you to hold it better or

What’s it like to hold and use an all-metal, aluminum bodied phone compared to other phones you’ve had in the past?

Lets discuss...

— modified on May 31, 2013, 8:26:08 AM

Webb Jolin
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 7, 2013, 11:20:22 AM via Website

Compared to Samsung galaxy s4, The HTC One are simply better-designed and crafted pieces of hardware. I just wish Samsung had put that same attention into the design of the physical phone.

Penelope Channing
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 27, 2015, 3:25:54 AM via Website

I prefer a flat back. I don't feel the difference of holding a curved and flat back phones in my hand, but I do know the difference of placing them on the table. When you tap on the phone, the curved back keeps shaking (just no steady), but the flat back stay fast on the table. Except that, HTC One is a great phone to have.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 14, 2015, 2:25:55 PM via Website

Honestly, it's a good phone! Device is nice......but no significant improvements

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Amber Larson
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 6, 2017, 3:13:32 PM via Website

I like holding it in my hand. Very comfortable. I can type easily just with one my thumb

Ivan SobolevYuliia Danylova