[FREE][TOOLS] Flashlight (LED) + ALARM

• Replies:6
cena08
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 23, 2013, 11:15:33 AM via Website

Download it here -- >> https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.mindgames.ak.aj.flashlight/Flashlight-LED-Alarm

The brightest, fastest, and most handy flashlight you will ever have! The one you will never forget to bring when in need! Besides, it is designed to support all android devices!

With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE/BLINK is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with all its devotion!
Emergencies, accidents and natural disasters such as earthquakes can not be foreseen. When it comes to drawing attention for any urgent need, having an emergency sound to attract people will always come in handy. Exclusive emergency Alarm will give you that and more.
Emergency Alarm contains the popular 24 CTU that will attract any rescuer. The application also blinks the screen on and off to attract more attention. Whether its stopping a burglar, chasing after delinquents, preventing bad guys from mugging you, or signaling for help during disasters, Emergency Alarm may well be your instant aid for saving lives!
--------------------------------
Unique Feature Added !!
Remember Nokia 1100 Flashlight? Now you can keep your flashlight on even when switched to home screen, some other application or locked phone state.
--------------------------------
Other Prominent Features:
- Brightest Flashlight available - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- 24 CTU Alarm sound for emergency

Enjoy!

— modified on Jun 23, 2013, 12:26:40 PM

Akshay Jain
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 23, 2013, 11:25:03 AM via Website

I had other flashlights installed in my HTC One V but this simply seems to be the best. A very simple user interface makes everything easy and moreover the torch doesnt shut down after minimizing the application whereas in other apllications it did. So, i would say a recommended application for everyone.

XenoChrist^^
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 23, 2013, 12:09:10 PM via Website

I am surprised none of the developers though about this Nokia 1100 thing untill now. Out of the box and very helpful !!

Android F.
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 23, 2013, 12:55:17 PM via Website

I was in need of a flashlight like this! Ever since i have bought the new phone, I have been missing the torchlight that even my basic phone provided. It was so frustrating searching all over the playstore to find a flashlight compatiple with my phone only to find that I cant do anything else if using flashlight.. but now i can have things visible to me during power cut and call someone at the same time :D and the alarm may come handy in emergencies.

Ankit Khemani
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 23, 2013, 5:33:50 PM via Website

Awesome application...that too with alarm options...FANTABULOUS job done by the app developer :)

cena08

Jun 23, 2013, 7:04:19 PM via Website

thanks ankit

cena08

Jun 24, 2013, 7:05:35 PM via Website

An update has been made!! Grab the app fast. you will love it !